Post by Malakai20 »

stephanie111 wrote:Thanks!
Pleasure.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ training

Post by Malakai10 »

Ashara Storm wrote:.
Your horse will be ready to be picked up tomorrow. His notes don't have enough space to put the recommended sports in, so I can either give you a list, otherwise you could just look at the types of shows he was entered in as I only enter in shows suited to their body type.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

Malakai10 wrote:
Your horse will be ready to be picked up tomorrow. His notes don't have enough space to put the recommended sports in, so I can either give you a list, otherwise you could just look at the types of shows he was entered in as I only enter in shows suited to their body type.

Go ahead and erase the confirmation notes. I can always re-add them in an abbreviated format.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Ashara Storm wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse will be ready to be picked up tomorrow. His notes don't have enough space to put the recommended sports in, so I can either give you a list, otherwise you could just look at the types of shows he was entered in as I only enter in shows suited to their body type.

Go ahead and erase the confirmation notes. I can always re-add them in an abbreviated format.
Okay.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

Malakai10 wrote:

Go ahead and erase the confirmation notes. I can always re-add them in an abbreviated format.[/quote]
Okay.[/quote]

Finally, I have a question. Can you link me where I can learn about the color coding? I've been looking for several days to no avail. Thank you!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Ashara Storm wrote:Finally, I have a question. Can you link me where I can learn about the color coding? I've been looking for several days to no avail. Thank you!
Like these? http://www.jenniferhoffman.net/horse/ho ... etics.html and http://colorgenetics.info/equine/foal-c ... calculator
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Malakai10 wrote:ping
When do you think you will be ready to work with my boys? How many weeks till? Because the list of horses I need trained is getting longer... lol.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:ping
When do you think you will be ready to work with my boys? How many weeks till? Because the list of horses I need trained is getting longer... lol.
A fair while still, at least a month, I'd think, and that's if I train the horses as often as possible. There's a list of players on the front, if you want to check.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Malakai10 wrote: A fair while still, at least a month, I'd think, and that's if I train the horses as often as possible. There's a list of players on the front, if you want to check.
I totally understand! I have way to many to train myself - and they are all mine. If only it didn't take so much time... :roll:
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: A fair while still, at least a month, I'd think, and that's if I train the horses as often as possible. There's a list of players on the front, if you want to check.
I totally understand! I have way to many to train myself - and they are all mine. If only it didn't take so much time... :roll:
Yeah...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 pm