Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ training

Post by OdinLOVE »

Malakai10 wrote:
OdinLOVE wrote:Ping.
I have space to train your horse.
Here he is put a 5k safety cost. ahha

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/599819
Last edited by OdinLOVE on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

OdinLOVE wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I have space to train your horse.

Cool do you want him up now?
Yes, that would be great. Which horse do you want me to train?
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Malakai10 wrote: Yes, that would be great. Which horse do you want me to train?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/599819

Thanks!
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

Ashara Storm wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse will be ready to be picked up tomorrow. His notes don't have enough space to put the recommended sports in, so I can either give you a list, otherwise you could just look at the types of shows he was entered in as I only enter in shows suited to their body type.

So how is my colt/stallion doing? I see he has been winning some shows.
Nick Wilde ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nick Wilde ranch »

Malakai10 wrote:I have decided that I will start training horses for other players.
The cost is $8000 to train the horse to 799.1%
The time taken is approximately 4 years in game; up to 1,5 weeks - sometimes only a few days - in real life.
Training is only recommended for the horses 1 - 15 years of age.
If I do not have space for the horse currently, another option would be for me to keep it on my second account until its turn.
Free additions
1) Correct colour filled in (done unless requested otherwise)
2) List of recommended sports
3) Test shows (horse is entered in level-one, player-made shows in the sport that their body type would do well in. Please note that results will not be 100% accurate as shows are also judged by temperament and weight.)
4) Genes filled in (E.G. E/E A/A C/c for buckskin)
5) Photos of horse as it ages (done unless requested otherwise)

Please note that I will not do any of that if I am not asked, with the exception of taking photos of the horse as it ages and filling in the correct colour.

Not so free additions

1) Horse is kept in a barn (+$1000)
2) Horse fed on anything other than weight gain mix (+$1500)
3) Weight maintained (BSC 3: +$0; BSC 4: + $250; BSC 5: + $500; BSC 6: +$750)

Another thing: I will only train one horse at a time.

Please remember to ping me (press the quotation marks next to my username) and to provide a link to your horse as well as a time to pick it up. I can currently pick a horse up between 09:00 and 19:00 with exceptions of which you will be notified.

I will not reply if I am not quoted.

If you have not responded within 24hrs of me quoting you to inform you that space has been opened for your horse, your place on the waiting list will be swapped with the person behind you.

I am not liable if your horse goes missing between transitions of your and my account. I will only be held responsible should it go missing between a transition of my accounts.
I am not liable should your horses temperament go down or up, unless you have specifically told me to keep its temperament at a certain level.
I am not liable for injuries, sickness etc., should either happen to your horse (once added to the game), the vet bill will be added to the training fee.
I am not liable for accidental breedings (once added).
If you fail to pick up your horse within three months of training completion, it will be sold.

Owner of horse currently being trained: Nick Wilde ranch (1) hdmcminn (1) OdinLOVE (1)

Waiting list:
sunbabies14 (unknown, assumed 1)
Rodeo_Ace (2)
GracelynEquus (5) (One horse trained for $1 http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 098#p29098)
HattieHamm (1)
Hi could you give my mare back , i Need her for a project . I would pay 8000 or 9000 . Please Can you give me a link ? Is the tall Brown mare
Nick Wilde ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nick Wilde ranch »

Malakai10 wrote:I have decided that I will start training horses for other players.
The cost is $8000 to train the horse to 799.1%
The time taken is approximately 4 years in game; up to 1,5 weeks - sometimes only a few days - in real life.
Training is only recommended for the horses 1 - 15 years of age.
If I do not have space for the horse currently, another option would be for me to keep it on my second account until its turn.
Free additions
1) Correct colour filled in (done unless requested otherwise)
2) List of recommended sports
3) Test shows (horse is entered in level-one, player-made shows in the sport that their body type would do well in. Please note that results will not be 100% accurate as shows are also judged by temperament and weight.)
4) Genes filled in (E.G. E/E A/A C/c for buckskin)
5) Photos of horse as it ages (done unless requested otherwise)

Please note that I will not do any of that if I am not asked, with the exception of taking photos of the horse as it ages and filling in the correct colour.

Not so free additions

1) Horse is kept in a barn (+$1000)
2) Horse fed on anything other than weight gain mix (+$1500)
3) Weight maintained (BSC 3: +$0; BSC 4: + $250; BSC 5: + $500; BSC 6: +$750)

Another thing: I will only train one horse at a time.

Please remember to ping me (press the quotation marks next to my username) and to provide a link to your horse as well as a time to pick it up. I can currently pick a horse up between 09:00 and 19:00 with exceptions of which you will be notified.

I will not reply if I am not quoted.

If you have not responded within 24hrs of me quoting you to inform you that space has been opened for your horse, your place on the waiting list will be swapped with the person behind you.

I am not liable if your horse goes missing between transitions of your and my account. I will only be held responsible should it go missing between a transition of my accounts.
I am not liable should your horses temperament go down or up, unless you have specifically told me to keep its temperament at a certain level.
I am not liable for injuries, sickness etc., should either happen to your horse (once added to the game), the vet bill will be added to the training fee.
I am not liable for accidental breedings (once added).
If you fail to pick up your horse within three months of training completion, it will be sold.

Owner of horse currently being trained: Nick Wilde ranch (1) hdmcminn (1) OdinLOVE (1)

Waiting list:
sunbabies14 (unknown, assumed 1)
Rodeo_Ace (2)
GracelynEquus (5) (One horse trained for $1 http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 098#p29098)
HattieHamm (1)
She is named Allyson( NW)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Nick Wilde ranch wrote:She is named Allyson( NW)
Sure, sorry I didn't reply earlier, my internet was being... troublesome, to put it lightly. Tell me when you're online. Do you want her colt as well? I'm not going to keep him and he has a ridiculously high GP of 67,617.
Last edited by Malakai10 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Ashara Storm wrote:So how is my colt/stallion doing? I see he has been winning some shows.
Sorry for not replying earlier, my internet was down. He's done well, tell me when you're online and I can put him up for you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 8:18 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:18 pm