Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
Sure! Let me take a look...
Okay :)
Not sure if the message went through, sometimes I have problems with loading and whatnot. I am in love with http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/596316, and you don't nee to give him to me, you have done so much already! But if you are okay with him going, I would love him.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
Not sure if the message went through, sometimes I have problems with loading and whatnot. I am in love with http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/596316, and you don't nee to give him to me, you have done so much already! But if you are okay with him going, I would love him.
You can have him and breed him a couple times, because I'd love to use him too, but I'm not ready to use him yet.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
You can have him and breed him a couple times, because I'd love to use him too, but I'm not ready to use him yet.
Thanks! I'm going to put Bluebird up for sal at $1 right now, so be at the market!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
Thanks! I'm going to put Bluebird up for sal at $1 right now, so be at the market!
I'll pop Snyder up ;) $1
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
I'll pop Snyder up ;) $1
Thanks! :D
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
I'm doing a stallion clean out, is there any other you'd like? $1,000 each.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
I'm doing a stallion clean out, is there any other you'd like? $1,000 each.
In which barns/paddocks can I fin them?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: I'm doing a stallion clean out, is there any other you'd like? $1,000 each.
In which barns/paddocks can I fin them?
The top 2 stallion barns have all my 5 gold, there's others in all the sale's pastures. Because I normally only use a stallion for one or two mass breedings then don't use them again :oops:
So yeah, 001, 002 are the ones that I haven't used yet, the rest are in sales barns, all are 4 & 5 gold.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Thanks! :D[/quote]
I'm doing a stallion clean out, is there any other you'd like? $1,000 each.[/quote]

In which barns/paddocks can I fin them?[/quote]
The top 2 stallion barns have all my 5 gold, there's others in all the sale's pastures. Because I normally only use a stallion for one or two mass breedings then don't use them again :oops:
So yeah, 001, 002 are the ones that I haven't used yet, the rest are in sales barns, all are 4 & 5 gold.[/quote]

Thanks! Give me a moment (aka 10min) to take a look, you always have the best horses! How will I ever know which one to buy...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:Thanks! :D
I'm doing a stallion clean out, is there any other you'd like? $1,000 each.[/quote]

In which barns/paddocks can I fin them?[/quote]
So yeah, 001, 002 are the ones that I haven't used yet, the rest are in sales barns, all are 4 & 5 gold.[/quote]

Thanks! Give me a moment (aka 10min) to take a look, you always have the best horses! How will I ever know which one to buy...[/quote]

Try him: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/572016 he's one hot deal!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 8:04 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:04 am