Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: great! I'm sort of, collecting? (How do I word this?) my 4 gold 1 green mares, they have (in the past) helped me a lot with the foundation. I'm considering rehoming all of those, and going for solid 5 gold babies
That's what I did. Now I'm aiming for a 7 gold, so those 4 gold 2 green mares are coming in handy rather than just the plain 5 gold
Ok! Keep me updated on your progress :lol: if you want, I can help you improve your foundation? Cause you are full seeped ahead with these horses, so I was wondering if you need me to help you collect/do anything. Recently, I've been just helping other players more, so what kind of a partner would I be if I didn't help you! BTW, do you wanna swap Victoria for the bay now?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: Ok! Keep me updated on your progress :lol: if you want, I can help you improve your foundation? Cause you are full seeped ahead with these horses, so I was wondering if you need me to help you collect/do anything. Recently, I've been just helping other players more, so what kind of a partner would I be if I didn't help you! BTW, do you wanna swap Victoria for the bay now?
Yep :) can you give me his link? Here is Tori's (below). I just need to organise my barns at the minute, and put Azgan and a couple of my good studs onto a side account before they age too much. Az is really popular with the ladies lol. I will also need to cut back on mare again, because I can only get 36 pregnant and idk how to do a course to get more because it's not saying I can do that course for some reason.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/600112

She's in foal to Red Kingdom too for you ;)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Ok! Keep me updated on your progress :lol: if you want, I can help you improve your foundation? Cause you are full seeped ahead with these horses, so I was wondering if you need me to help you collect/do anything. Recently, I've been just helping other players more, so what kind of a partner would I be if I didn't help you! BTW, do you wanna swap Victoria for the bay now?
Yep :) can you give me his link? Here is Tori's (below). I just need to organise my barns at the minute, and put Azgan and a couple of my good studs onto a side account before they age too much. Az is really popular with the ladies lol. I will also need to cut back on mare again, because I can only get 36 pregnant and idk how to do a course to get more because it's not saying I can do that course for some reason.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/600112

She's in foal to Red Kingdom too for you ;)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634398
Sure! I've been getting a TON of horses trained becuase a bit of extra cash is always handy:)
Thanks! Their foal should be intresting 8-)
I truly wonder why Az is so popular! (Casually notes his stats and HGP)
If you want, I can take in a few mares and breed them with you/hold them until they foal? Training and showing have been quite big on me recently, so I have plenty of room
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634398
Sure! I've been getting a TON of horses trained becuase a bit of extra cash is always handy:)
If you want, I can take in a few mares and breed them with you/hold them until they foal? Training and showing have been quite big on me recently, so I have plenty of room
I'm ready to swap when you are :)
Not sure! But I get at least 10 breeding notifications from him each day. Skydon (5 gold 2 green) just came of age too. I'm going to have a stallion clear out soon too, I only seem to be using Red these days lol
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/634398
I'm ready to swap when you are :)
Not sure! But I get at least 10 breeding notifications from him each day. Skydon (5 gold 2 green) just came of age too. I'm going to have a stallion clear out soon too, I only seem to be using Red these days lol
Awesome:) put her up
Lol. He has a truly ENDLESS progeny
I'm excited to see what foals will come out of him, remeber Arctic? (5 gold 2 green, produced pretty bad foals 8-) )
Lol, you seem to have a clear out every other day.......if you want, I can take a few of your mares and breed them to the stallion of your choice if you have no room, and keep them until they foal?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: Awesome:) put her up
I'm excited to see what foals will come out of him, remeber Arctic? (5 gold 2 green, produced pretty bad foals 8-) )
Lol, you seem to have a clear out every other day.......if you want, I can take a few of your mares and breed them to the stallion of your choice if you have no room, and keep them until they foal?
She's up.
Yep I remember him.
How many mares would you be willing to take?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Awesome:) put her up
She's up.
Yep I remember him.
How many mares would you be willing to take?
He's up:)
I'll take as many as you need, things are pretty slow here!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: He's up:)
How does 6 sound? I'll put them into foal with Skydon first to try him out? I'm doing my next mass breeding with Skydon to see how he goes.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: He's up:)
How does 6 sound? I'll put them into foal with Skydon first to try him out? I'm doing my next mass breeding with Skydon to see how he goes.
Sure ;) .
Send them over
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: How does 6 sound? I'll put them into foal with Skydon first to try him out? I'm doing my next mass breeding with Skydon to see how he goes.
Sure ;) .
Send them over
Just have to quickly find my dog (who knows where she's wandered off to lol) then I'll look through my mares and see which ones I'll send over :D Be back in 5
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 pm