Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:I know, Venomight was my first arab in the game, she inspired me to breed arabs, I miss her a lot...
Awww. I remember my first mare, she had 2 greens and I thought it was the best thing ever..
texí
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I´m quite new here, not even a month maybe, I was looking for an awesome filly since I started the game :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:I´m quite new here, not even a month maybe, I was looking for an awesome filly since I started the game :D
Cool! I have been on the game since January, and I have just recently gotten my first 5 gold horse recently...
texí
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

But I play really a lot, this game is awesome for a color genetics interested person ...and the tack, anything...so close to reality, I´m working on improving my arabs, but I had to start searching for someone to work with, because of high COI% of my horses, I also bought some unrelated mares, that helped a lot.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:But I play really a lot, this game is awesome for a color genetics interested person ...and the tack, anything...so close to reality, I´m working on improving my arabs, but I had to start searching for someone to work with, because of high COI% of my horses, I also bought some unrelated mares, that helped a lot.
Totally. I really enjoy the extra step that the admin on this game have took. Adding the quest system and tack? Could anything be better for a virtual game?
texí
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

No way, it´s perfect, can´t wait to see more tack and whatever else coming!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:No way, it´s perfect, can´t wait to see more tack and whatever else coming!
Personally, I would love if they added blankets, I know that its coming, just to impatient! And I am not going to lie, I want to know if Christmas themed things are coming. Halloween was great, but what about Christmas?
texí
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I would love if there was the ability to show the horse with halter only in the morning and tack him up when training, or show them with halters only in the pasture,it´s quite weir to see a horse grazing with full tack...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

texí wrote:I would love if there was the ability to show the horse with halter only in the morning and tack him up when training, or show them with halters only in the pasture,it´s quite weir to see a horse grazing with full tack...
I completely agree! I put some of my horses in tack because I spend so often with some of them. I also wish that you could pet horses and brush them, it would be amazing. Do you have any pure quarter horses?
texí
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I love to see them in tack, so the horses in training are in tack, the rest is free or with halters.
I had to put all of my other horses away, I need all of the space for arabs.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:13 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:13 am