Community Forum

HOW DO YOU MAKE A HORSE A CHAMPION?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ajax_tbone
Visit My Farm

Re: HOW DO YOU MAKE A HORSE A CHAMPION?

Post by ajax_tbone »

Nick Wilde ranch wrote::?:
suzi2004 wrote:HOW DO YOU MAKE A HORSE A CHAMPION? I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING. PLEASE HELP!!!! :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: . ANY SUGGESTIONS? ANY IDEA IS A GOOD ONE! PLEASE HELP!!!! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
You have to train them for the specific discipline and keep racing and training till they win 7 times in a discipline
How would you train them for a specific discipline? I have this horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3168353 and I am not fully done with him, I am starting from scratch aside from my separate breeding account. Anyway, what should I do to get him to be a champion as soon as I can? How would I tell what discipline would be best for a horse? I am still trying to get enough money by putting him up for stud to pay for the training skills, and I am not usually on the game all the time, so it will be a little delayed, but for the time I am on the game, what can I do?
Springdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Springdale »

Nick Wilde ranch wrote:
Argent wrote: No. They need 200 points.
Sorry someone told me wrong :(

The horse I am trying to make a champion has over 600 points and he is not a champion.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Springdale wrote:

The horse I am trying to make a champion has over 600 points and he is not a champion.
The points must be 200+ in the same discipline for a horse to title in that discipline.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Springdale wrote:

It is as Cypress Creek Elites has stated.

The only horse I found on your account (I didn't look closely at every horse) that was remotely close to the 600 points you said, is this horse:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2315483

He has over 900 combined points and has earned a title in [of all things] Log Pull. Congrats!
He's a good example of what should be aimed for. Total points is great, but to earn titles, they come from separate disciplines.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

suzi2004 wrote:HOW DO YOU MAKE A HORSE A CHAMPION? I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING. PLEASE HELP!!!! :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: . ANY SUGGESTIONS? ANY IDEA IS A GOOD ONE! PLEASE HELP!!!! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Train them if they win whith 200 points 7 times put them in compititions
Springdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Springdale »

Thanks everyone for the replies! My horse is now a champion :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Congrats!! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!