Community Forum

Black Oak Farms

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farms

Post by Cat_girl »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
50k per maybe?
I am so sorry I thought u already had a link.. if ur not busy do u mind taking like 1-2 more? ill give another one to offer when ur ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3828865 heres the link offer when ur done with the next one. I get everyones like u did not need to offer money at all thats what they want.. but that is not how I feel I was fine offering money because I wanted to. I am only here to chat and help out the community/ maybe train as I am not sure if u heard I kinda quit playing it. so money was something I would not use and horses felt not that important. okay im emotionally attached to a few :cry: . I am so sorry that sounded rude :oops:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
It doesn't really come down to if your account can afford it or not, but if, by giving a large influx of monies, the receiving account is ready to handle so much. This game is relatively easy to earn and keep money... well... once the bulk of the player skills are complete and there's enough pasture to go around. :lol: :roll: But even on this game, we can get ourselves into a bit of a bind by blowing too much of our income.

This is one of the reasons we push Grinders as much as we do.

A grinder will set us up to not only understanding the influx and outflow of monies, but also give us an out, toward self-sustaining money management.

Once a player has been around for awhile and has a regular purchase of grinders or sales of grinders, then it's not so big a deal. They're not going to blow through all of their free money and then go asking for more.

It's also why some of us like to limit the free money to newbie accounts to somewhere under the 200k mark.

But, it was your decision and you're not going to harm anybody in doing so, after all, it is a game. :mrgreen:

On a personal note, or more personal note, you do still sound like you're a little all over the place. But you also sound like you're doing a little better. Keep going in whatever way you're going and well... you know how all those phrases go 'it'll get better'.
You're free to send me as many as you want. I have a pair of boarding accounts I can still take advantage of... as long as there's no drama. :lol:
There are times a player, even like me, can be kicked temporarily from a boarding account when drama starts to affect those outside of the drama players. :lol: :roll:

My basic training fees start at 25k, but I'm not fond of training overall, so I don't generally offer that service. That said, I don't like holding onto other people's horses. Too much risk of one day somebody simply never showing back up again. So keeping the horse's moving and turning over quickly is my primary concern.
If you want to pay-per-horse-turnover, fine. I'm not going to argue the point of money for services.
I'd prefer to not charge at all, but so be it. But keep it under 100k per, please.

Link all the horses you have that need training and I'll apply pickups and move them were I need them as I need to.
I will link horses that are in line for training here again. All you need to do, is apply pickup when you see they're linked and I'll send them right over as soon as they're done. However, I'll be sending them back to you, alone, and not to other people.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3828865 <--This one is not up for pickup.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3832836 <--This one is currently in training and up.
I guess I never really thought of it that way. but I do agree with what ur saying. Everything is all jumbled and quick and hard and ive never really had the time to explain things so if ur wondering why everythings so fast and quick I have not had much time to focus on myself at all so if this sounds rushed thats cause it is
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cat_girl wrote:
I guess I never really thought of it that way. but I do agree with what ur saying. Everything is all jumbled and quick and hard and ive never really had the time to explain things so if ur wondering why everythings so fast and quick I have not had much time to focus on myself at all so if this sounds rushed thats cause it is
Take whatever time you need. After all, this is just a game.

If you need to quick-dump all of the horses you're supposed to be training, find a senior member that's on when you are and tell them to send all of those horses over to me. It might take some time, so make sure you have a good half hour to get the transfers all done.

Most of the senior members will oblige an emergency transfer.

If that does happen, I'll make an announcement and get the horses back to who owns them (in this case, breeder brands are quite handy :P ) And if I can't confirm where a horse belongs, I'll just hold on to it until I get some further information, either from you, or the original breeder.

I certainly don't want you to run up against another moment that you're missing and you still have horses not owned by you. If not for certain members that have had close contact with you in the past, your reputation as a good, upstanding member of our community, may have been tarnished. 8-)

And of course, I know you well enough too. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Take whatever time you need. After all, this is just a game.

If you need to quick-dump all of the horses you're supposed to be training, find a senior member that's on when you are and tell them to send all of those horses over to me. It might take some time, so make sure you have a good half hour to get the transfers all done.

Most of the senior members will oblige an emergency transfer.

If that does happen, I'll make an announcement and get the horses back to who owns them (in this case, breeder brands are quite handy :P ) And if I can't confirm where a horse belongs, I'll just hold on to it until I get some further information, either from you, or the original breeder.

I certainly don't want you to run up against another moment that you're missing and you still have horses not owned by you. If not for certain members that have had close contact with you in the past, your reputation as a good, upstanding member of our community, may have been tarnished. 8-)

And of course, I know you well enough too. :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot I thankfully don't need and emergency transfer at the money. After this last horse is trained I should have a easier time getting the horses to the owner faster. the thing I hate Is how I can only put 1 horse up at a time. if I am trying to train myself/giving it to other people to train , and putting a horse up waiting for the owner to offer. its just a lot harder . thankfully once you are done with this horse I should have all of horses are betters horses trained altho I do have to look through farm to make sure. I will be getting off and come back on when the owner is ready.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cat_girl wrote:
Thanks a lot I thankfully don't need and emergency transfer at the money. After this last horse is trained I should have a easier time getting the horses to the owner faster. the thing I hate Is how I can only put 1 horse up at a time. if I am trying to train myself/giving it to other people to train , and putting a horse up waiting for the owner to offer. its just a lot harder . thankfully once you are done with this horse I should have all of horses are betters horses trained altho I do have to look through farm to make sure. I will be getting off and come back on when the owner is ready.
Yes, being basic is a problem. Being online together can fix that, temporarily.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3828865 <--She is up, I'll have her done in about 30 min from this post.

If you're not on by then, I'll transfer her like the other one and she'll await pickup.

The offer will still be open to train the horses you have from other people. And I can keep it open for awhile.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

racehorse wrote:...
Apologies, it appears I wasn't paying attention and have entered some of your 'Do Not Enter' competitions, particularly, those made in Driven Dressage. Hopefully, I didn't accidentally enter any others. :|
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

For The Celebration Of Larissar going HWO full time!

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

BlackOak2 wrote:For The Celebration Of Larissar going HWO full time!

:D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

One of my best gif finds yet. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HorseBrett wrote:Yes but i have no room so i will make room then tell you and hopefully he wont be gone by then
Contact me here when you're ready. I have him with me already and, no promises, but if I have time, I might finish his training as well. Real life is being pushy right now and I have only a few minutes to spend in the game these last few days.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3961520
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

BlackOak2 wrote:
HorseBrett wrote:Yes but i have no room so i will make room then tell you and hopefully he wont be gone by then
Contact me here when you're ready. I have him with me already and, no promises, but if I have time, I might finish his training as well. Real life is being pushy right now and I have only a few minutes to spend in the game these last few days.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3961520
ok thank you verry much i will tell you when i have room
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am