Community Forum

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post by Lcameron »

I'm starting a breeding program at my stud for well bred Gypsy vanners, Arabians, throughbreds and shires. Do you have any? :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Lcameron wrote:I'm starting a breeding program at my stud for well bred Gypsy vanners, Arabians, throughbreds and shires. Do you have any? :D
I only have arabians but not for sale at the moment.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Ok and also do you have any fully trained horses? I do not care what breed I just need a horse that fully trained and mabye if you can get one with a reputation in shows? :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Lcameron wrote:Ok and also do you have any fully trained horses? I do not care what breed I just need a horse that fully trained and mabye if you can get one with a reputation in shows? :D
I sell trained horses sometimes but not very often. Whenever I have horses for sale I put them up on the list (the very first post in this thread). Keep an eye out in this thread if you are interested in horses I sell from time to time.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Ok please tell me if you've got some
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 1 available

Post by Totina »

Now when I have started playing actively again I will update the list in the first post with horses for sale that I have bred recently.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 3 available

Post by Totina »

A few more fillies added to the list.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 10 available

Post by Totina »

I have many colts and fillies for sale now. The system I have set up is as follows (this text will also be added in the first post with the sales list):

Since I am working on several projects with a clear goal in mind I usually end up rehoming most of the foals because they don't quite meet the requirements I have set up. This usually means that perfectly fine colts and fillies are removed from the game just because there is a limit to how many horses you can own and I need to save the space for the horses I will be able to use in my breeding programs.
I have decided that instead of rehoming them immediately I will put them up for sale and only rehome them if no one has claimed them before they turn 4 years old. This will make sure that my current breeding projects are shared with everyone who wants to work with similar goals.

I am also currently working on adding more variations of coat colors to my color guide and these foals will be offers only until I have the pictures I need. If no one has put a bid on them when their pictures are saved and added to my guide they will get a direct sale price instead and be for sale until they turn 4 years old. After that they will be rehomed if no one has either bought them directly or placed an offer.
Foals that don't have any useful coat colors will have a direct sale price from the start, with the option to place an offer for a lower price.

Offers that are extremely low will not be accepted until the horse turns 4 years of age. If your offer is somewhat reasonable I may accept it as soon as I don't need the foal anymore (if I get the desired pictures for my color guide for example), which may be at any age before 4 years old.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 11 available

Post by Totina »

I have put up a colt in training for bidding. He will be sold to the highest bidder when training is finished at 4 years old.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 3 available

Post by Totina »

A few more horses for sale. I have decided to sell some of my retired mares as well for very low prices.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:22 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:22 am