Cool! She is posted. :D
Got her :) thank you!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Re: Clean out Sale!!

Post by ruby_jane »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Cool! She is posted. :D
If you breed any other black or palomino arabians, and you're looking to sell them, I'm more than interested :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

ruby_jane wrote: If you breed any other black or palomino arabians, and you're looking to sell them, I'm more than interested :)
I have a black Arabian line on the back burner at the moment. I can kick in another couple of mares if you are looking for more. Mostly I have been trying to breed for solid colts, I train and sell the colts.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: If you breed any other black or palomino arabians, and you're looking to sell them, I'm more than interested :)
I have a black Arabian line on the back burner at the moment. I can kick in another couple of mares if you are looking for more. Mostly I have been trying to breed for solid colts, I train and sell the colts.
Yeah, I'm trying to get some blacks into my lines again, they died out ages ago and only have just started getting more back.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

ruby_jane wrote: Yeah, I'm trying to get some blacks into my lines again, they died out ages ago and only have just started getting more back.
I can work on that for you. At the moment I only have a few Liver Chestnuts, but let me see what I can work out. I have a solid Black colt who is promising. Give me a week? I might have a solid, black Arabian, program up and running in a week.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: I can work on that for you. At the moment I only have a few Liver Chestnuts, but let me see what I can work out. I have a solid Black colt who is promising. Give me a week? I might have a solid, black Arabian, program up and running in a week.
Sounds perfect :) Thank you!
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

Hey Ol's|ЯR Rhiam Sonata looks good how much would you like for him?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:Hey Ol's|ЯR Rhiam Sonata looks good how much would you like for him?
His asking price is $2,000.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Ok, ill take him :)
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:40 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:40 am