Community Forum

CleverWolf

Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: CleverWolf

Post by Tisha »

CleverWolf wrote:Where was the bold letters? I am not seeing any on his profile, so not sure how I was expected to know that I was not supposed to breed to him. So no, I don't see why I should give you the foal for free.
The bold letters were probably on the stud ad, though who wouldn't put it in the horse's notes.
CleverWolf
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CleverWolf »

Yea, I mean I'm the first to admit that I'm new. But a public breeding means anybody can breed to them. It's not a matter of giving the foal back. It was my mare, and it took freaking forever for her to foal. I'm not going to just give that away because of a social thing. I'd be happy to sell him to her. But no, I am not going to give the foal to her for nothing.

That being said, I will sure take a second glance the next time I breed. But how is a new player supposed to expect that?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You did nothing wrong CleverWolf. The rules of the game allow you to breed to horses up for stud. Some players have extra rules they follow, but they can't expect everyone else to as well. That said we are working to add features to accommodate everyone.
CleverWolf
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CleverWolf »

Thank you Tom.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 1:24 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:24 am