Community Forum

Oyevstratenko please read!

chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Re: Oyevstratenko please read!

Post by chelsea_08082 »

BlackOak2 wrote: I do not believe they are the same. chelsea_08082 helps the community by posting pings for us so those who need to be notified receives the notification. (sometimes it's a little difficult pinging people, or rather learning how to or remembering how to... something like that)
Thanks for the clarification!
oyevstratenko
Visit My Farm

Post by oyevstratenko »

oh, ok! thank u!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

chelsea_08082 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: I do not believe they are the same. chelsea_08082 helps the community by posting pings for us so those who need to be notified receives the notification. (sometimes it's a little difficult pinging people, or rather learning how to or remembering how to... something like that)
Thanks for the clarification!
:D Sure thing!

I actually do like you doing this for 'us' (the community, and myself personally). It's nice (such a weak word... pleasant? satisfying maybe?) and handy to have a 'backup pinger'.
So thank you for that.
oyevstratenko
Visit My Farm

Post by oyevstratenko »

wait, then,
whose the one that wanted the horse Walnut?
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

oyevstratenko wrote:wait, then,
whose the one that wanted the horse Walnut?
Texi.
oyevstratenko
Visit My Farm

Post by oyevstratenko »

but if texi is the one that wanted him up for stud, I have noticed that u, chelsea_08082, are the one using him...? are you the one that needed him? or am I getting confused even more....??
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
:D Sure thing!

I actually do like you doing this for 'us' (the community, and myself personally). It's nice (such a weak word... pleasant? satisfying maybe?) and handy to have a 'backup pinger'.
So thank you for that.
Thank you for the kind words :D
It's also very congenial (I had to use google for that word) of you to be answering people's questions in the gameplay help forum section and clarifying confusion up.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

oyevstratenko wrote:but if texi is the one that wanted him up for stud, I have noticed that u, chelsea_08082, are the one using him...? are you the one that needed him? or am I getting confused even more....??
The stud belongs to you. If you have him up, anybody who likes him can use him (I do not know if that will change in the future, I am hoping so and I do believe I'm not the only one). You're the owner, if you want to change something, price, availability, that's your prerogative.
It may be that texi only needed him for a specific cross, or perhaps they haven't been online... or whatever else.
Certain studs, lines, conformations, 'looks', competition histories... they're all relevant in this game and people look for different things when they look for a stud.
It's up to you to decide how you want your stallion to be utilized.
chelsea_08082 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Thank you for the kind words :D
It's also very congenial (I had to use google for that word) of you to be answering people's questions in the gameplay help forum section and clarifying confusion up.
I just hope and try not to steer people too wrong. If it helps the community from tiring from answering the same questions so often... I don't mind repeating myself. If we're all on the same page, then great! Usually a couple community people step forward to fill that role; you're one for pinging, I suppose I've filled a helper role on this game (I avoided on others, I guess I must really enjoy this game to do so, go figure, Hah! :P ).
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

oyevstratenko wrote:but if texi is the one that wanted him up for stud, I have noticed that u, chelsea_08082, are the one using him...? are you the one that needed him? or am I getting confused even more....??
Since he is up for public breeding, I used him to improve my lines of Grade Horses with high HGP.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

BlackOak2 wrote:I just hope and try not to steer people too wrong. If it helps the community from tiring from answering the same questions so often... I don't mind repeating myself. If we're all on the same page, then great! Usually a couple community people step forward to fill that role; you're one for pinging, I suppose I've filled a helper role on this game (I avoided on others, I guess I must really enjoy this game to do so, go figure, Hah! :P ).
Haha, makes sense. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:08 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:08 pm