Community Forum

Chat?

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Chat?

Post by Tom »

Iris rock stables wrote:If i try to open it on another tab it says im not allowed in the chat room and im confused. I havent broken any rules to be banned from the chat room if thats possible.
You need to have 5 posts approved before you can use chat.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Ohhhh thanks makes more sense
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

Iris rock stables wrote:Ohhhh thanks makes more sense
It seems as though you already have 5 approved posts though. Maybe you should try again in case this is a glitch.

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
RosesDemise
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RosesDemise »

Iris rock stables wrote:If i try to open it on another tab it says im not allowed in the chat room and im confused. I havent broken any rules to be banned from the chat room if thats possible.
Im not sure, ussally the chat room is only closed to people with less than 5 posts I think, but you have way over that so it should work for you.
¨One's Demise shall not be bestowed onto their horse's Fate¨
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Iris rock stables wrote:Do I have to a upgrade on my account for the chat room or no? If no, how else?
Depending on your age (I don't remember if HWO requires you to say your age) you may be unable to access chat- those under 13 are not allowed in chat for internet safety/legal reasons. If that's the case for you, just wait it out.
Other than that, once you have had five approved messages in forum, you can post without approval and access chat (as far as I remember).
The other player said that theirs might have been a problem with your browser- try using a different browser as well. If that doesn't work, ping Tom.

*edited because of incorrect info
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:20 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:20 am