Community Forum

The Barbs

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: The Barbs

Post by Argent »

larissar wrote:I've been toying with the idea of giving players the ability to write articles about the game history of their breeds. Kind of like a little magazine or something. Probably an addition far far down the road though, once we've actually got some history to write about :)
A breed encyclopedia would be interesting. You could have presidents/members/founders of the registries write up histories of their respective breeds, and place them all in one Help/Reference section. The current breed standard could be there too, with a generated image of the "perfect horse" according to it (or the current highest-scoring horse from breed inspections).
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: The Barbs

Post by larissar »

I've actually got all that setup all ready. :)
Although the history section of setup more for the real history of the breed as opposed to the game history of the breed.
It would be pretty easy though to setup an article library of sorts which could be linked to whatever breed the article is written about.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:45 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:45 am