Community Forum

Fully trained mare Giveaway

Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Re: Fully trained mare Giveaway

Post by Horsey8866 »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:So I have put her up for sale at $1,000. I'm going to have to take the chance and hope no-one else buys her. When you buy her, sell me a horse you want rehomed for $1,000 to get your money back.
I didnt get her. Someone else bought her
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Post by ImpressiveInstant »

Oh no!!! Im sorry :(
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

I've reported the theft to game help. This is crap. I wrote "DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE Horsey8866 -four- times and put her up at $1,000 to discourage theft!! OMG. Some people are very rude. SHAME on you Kazuko. Shame.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:I've reported the theft to game help. This is crap. I wrote "DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE Horsey8866 -four- times and put her up at $1,000 to discourage theft!! OMG. Some people are very rude. SHAME on you Kazuko. Shame.

Its ok, but hopefully I will be able to get the horse eventually.
Kazuko
Visit My Farm

Post by Kazuko »

its not theft if you pay for it
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

ImpressiveInstant wrote://
Kazuko wrote://
I apologize for interfering, but please remember to be civil.

ImpressiveInstant, maybe instead of lashing out at Kazuko, you could kindly ask for it back? Kazuko is right, it isn't theft if he/she bought the horse. Not to mention, bringing upon shame on someone is actually considered rude, not having someone else buy your horse.

Kazuko, maybe you could sell the horse back to it's rightful owner? And next time, leave the horse that is reserved for someone else? I've also noticed, you changed the horse's bio from "Congrats Horsey8866" to "Congrats Kazuko", when it was meant for Horsey8866.

I'm not saying either of your are right or wrong, just a better way to sort things out :). I apologize if I come out as bossy or rude.
Once again, I apologize for the interference, I just feel the need to say something.
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Kazuko can you please sell Felix to Horsey8866 or myself. This was for a competition. If you wanted Felix for free, all you had to do was try and guess my fav horse colour and breed. Very simple!! Please do not ruin a fun giveaway game.
Your $1,000 will be refunded by me at anytime you wish. Please simply link a horse you wish me to pay you back on. I am also willing to offer 3 free breedings to any of my stallions if you would help us clear this up.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

Kazuko wrote:its not theft if you pay for it
Even though it isn't necessarily considered theft I still won the horse and would appreciate it if I could take the horse which I won. It is fairly rude (at least to me) that you would buy a horse that was clearly stated that I won it. At the moment there is no option then to put a horse into the PUBLIC market even if its for a particular person so there wasn't any option to sell it in another way.
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

It only takes one rotten egg to spoil a good thing. However, moving on. Best thing I can do now is give Horsey8866 $30,000 instead. So Horsey8866 please put up for sale a horse you don't mind loosing (Perhaps find a horse already for sale on the market for $1 to use) and link me to this horse you've put up for sale at $30,000 :) I hope this will be good enough instead of a fully trained horse!
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:
It only takes one rotten egg to spoil a good thing. However, moving on. Best thing I can do now is give Horsey8866 $30,000 instead. So Horsey8866 please put up for sale a horse you don't mind loosing (Perhaps find a horse already for sale on the market for $1 to use) and link me to this horse you've put up for sale at $30,000 :) I hope this will be good enough instead of a fully trained horse!
I'm totally ok with this. I'm currently on my phone so I will send a link to this chat as soon as I can get on to my laptop
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:50 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:50 am