Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by LilyTromp »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Hello, I have a request, albeit a little strange.
Would you let me train this lil guy for you?
Lorenzo Onofrio

You see, I keep checking his sire's page, and I look at his offspring, when I see that guy, I just keep thinking of training him. Call me obsessive or strange but eh. I'll even do it for free. It might take a while though, as I lost my premium. I promise not to steal your horse or anything.
I'll start training him. Would you like to see him as an adult or competing? Do you still breed Selle Francais?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

LilyTromp wrote: I'll start training him. Would you like to see him as an adult or competing? Do you still breed Selle Francais?
Ah, here I am offering to train him for free and you just rejected me. :lol:
An adult with no training would be okay, training okay as well. He is, after all, your horse. Just, paying 1 million for the stud fee deserves more than that, ya know? Am planning to go back to them after my Standardbreds. Unfortunately, I'll have to start all over, as I killed off pretty much the whole of my entire line.
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Ah, here I am offering to train him for free and you just rejected me. :lol:
An adult with no training would be okay, training okay as well. He is, after all, your horse. Just, paying 1 million for the stud fee deserves more than that, ya know? Am planning to go back to them after my Standardbreds. Unfortunately, I'll have to start all over, as I killed off pretty much the whole of my entire line.
:D You are absolutely right, he deserves more than this. I had a couple of turns left so I trained him myself. He's now 2,5 years old. He's a monster! I ran out of space as I am training Koniks for 8arbarossa. I'll come back to him when I got space.

If you need Selle Francais when you're ready let me know. They are not really my thing. Thought they would be lighter.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

LilyTromp wrote: :D You are absolutely right, he deserves more than this. I had a couple of turns left so I trained him myself. He's now 2,5 years old. He's a monster! I ran out of space as I am training Koniks for 8arbarossa. I'll come back to him when I got space.

If you need Selle Francais when you're ready let me know. They are not really my thing. Thought they would be lighter.
Yeah! You did an awesome job of training him. My offer still stands, if you need some help training, I'll be happy to help - for free. It's the least I can do after you guys helped me with the French Anglo-Arabs, and Limousins.

That would be awesome, I'd be sure to let you know.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Um...hi guys....

I was given the name of the original poster for some help i had asked for.

I am wondering if i may borrow or buy a few mares if you have them or even if you breed me a filly.
I am an arabian breeder on here and im trying to semi-branch out. And i am looking for hopefully 2 mares not directly related to each other in 3 breeds. I am looking for Hispano, Polish, and French anglo arabians. As well maybe one Shagya arab.

If you have any of these and can help me i would be thankful. I am still slightly new so my total project budget is 250k.

Thank you.
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

Hi BleedingHrt,

I do have the breeds you are looking for, but usually I sell for 250k each. They are first generation and the took a lot of pain and effort. I could breed a second generation and sell for less, but ofcourse that takes time. What breed is your first priority?
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

LilyTromp wrote:Hi BleedingHrt,

I do have the breeds you are looking for, but usually I sell for 250k each. They are first generation and the took a lot of pain and effort. I could breed a second generation and sell for less, but ofcourse that takes time. What breed is your first priority?
Polish or french anglo, which i has access to studs from each if u need them.
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

asking 30.000

asking 20.000

I've got two reserved for you at me moment. I am currently trying to breed some others with new bloodlines.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Thank you soo much
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

BleedingHrt wrote:ping
I've got a few horses you might be interested in: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/50200
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am