Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ Gold strenght ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angelll wrote:ping
Thanks to you i have bred this Belgium.
only 6 months and 18.2hh lol, its gonna be a monster.

So ofcourse i see we buy eachothers horses and just wanted to say tnx, and if you need anything let me know (i dont have everything for stud but if you see anything you need let me know, you dont have to pay 100000 ofcourse lol)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Angelll »

Thank you, and thanks for the help from the good horses you breed. I'm giving up the Belgians, to do other breeds, but if you need anything I have, just ask. If you come across any good appaloosas, let me know, ok?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angelll wrote:Thank you, and thanks for the help from the good horses you breed. I'm giving up the Belgians, to do other breeds, but if you need anything I have, just ask. If you come across any good appaloosas, let me know, ok?
tnx for the reply. For a moment i thought you where also gonna make shires, so i could help with that :) But i regret to say that i have totally no ingredrients for appaloosas. If i come across some high hgp appaloosas i'll keep you in mind.
To bad you are giving up the belgiums, you did so well and are the only one that had horses i could use.
Naja keep in mind that when you go back to the breed or you need it for a crossbreed you can always ask at my farmlog and i will make something available.

tnx again and good luck with the appaloosas.
btw do you have any gold strenght mares you want to get rid off? ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Yep, I tackled Shires, alittle. But then I did a Percheron, and feel for them. I never created a gold strength mare. And what I have left is ones I bought to try to create driving horses, but was only able to find the right combo, a couple of times.
Good luck with your horses, I am always impressed with your herd.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angelll wrote:Yep, I tackled Shires, alittle. But then I did a Percheron, and feel for them. I never created a gold strength mare. And what I have left is ones I bought to try to create driving horses, but was only able to find the right combo, a couple of times.
Good luck with your horses, I am always impressed with your herd.
Thats really cool to hear, tnx alot
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Mirabitur wrote:ping
Thanks for reminding me that i have some przewalski studs up :p do you need specific traits to make your crossbreed? Let me help and pick the best one for your goal and i make him available for you for less then you are paying now 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

♞ Kustanai ♞

Post by LilyTromp »

So lately we've been working on creating upgrades Kazakhs, Akhal-Tekes and Dons. So why not improve the first Kustanai we've bred.
First Kustanai, hgp 50.695

This is our latest addition to the herd.
Second Kustanai, hgp 63.363
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ new Tersk Stud ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ Appaloosa tryouts ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa