Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by Angelll »

Thank you, I'm having problems finding new blood. This will help a lot. (I continued breeding them after you made me feel so good about my "boys".)

Cool, you gonna do Appys??
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

haha.. good! i will have another strenght filly for you soon, just waiting to get a 60HGP-er i can spare ;)
My filosofy is that the more people have good horses and have their own line the better i can make my line.. so by helping me out, i can help you out :)

About the appys.. i am a gratefull person so when people help me i try to help them.. you told me you want an appaloosa so i thought 'lets give it a try' as a side project :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Surely appreciate it.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angelll wrote:Surely appreciate it.
I am finishing up the belgium project this weekend.. just want to store a few 60 HGP mares and a stallion and then i have to focus on a diffrent project. Ofcourse i am not gonna stop, just taking a break. If i have a spare 60HGP mare you can get it, but if you also want the lower HGP mares with green strenght, let me know.

Then perhaps you inprove your line a bit and in short time we can work to beat Weaving and her Record holder horses :twisted: lol
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Cool, sounds like a plan. Sure I'll take green strength mares, I need the fresh blood. Can't tell you how much this means to me, I thought I had hit a brick wall with my Belgians. And I love to beat records!! Thanks
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sounds good.. my experience is that it is easier to have succes when people work together :)
I started working Belgiums because the best Belgium on the market was horse type, and making crossbreeds with a horsetype belgium is not possible.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ NEW WORLD RECORDS LOG PULL LV 3 ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

♞ Strenght conformation 69 ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Wow, this is the first time i have a GOLD STRENGHT FILLY.. i have lots of green strenght mares, but GOLD.
Strenght conformation value 69

gold strenght mare
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Angellll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angellll »

WoW, what a filly!! Congrats.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Angellll wrote:WoW, what a filly!! Congrats.
And another one http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/897356

i'll put a nice mare old mare for you on the market..
i put 4 on the market for you.. incl a STUD HGP 64.000 with strenght and much more 8-)
You have to buy them all, but you get a discount ofcourse, pay what you think its worth, i accept almost anything ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 pm