Community Forum

Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Sorry with your not getting back I've bred away from the small ones, I didn't want a load of Ponies I couldn't compete with. Now you've put the comp in I'll try to start getting smaller ones again. It's been fun so far I've had three world records :D
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:Sorry with your not getting back I've bred away from the small ones, I didn't want a load of Ponies I couldn't compete with. Now you've put the comp in I'll try to start getting smaller ones again. It's been fun so far I've had three world records :D
That's amazing news!! Don't worry about breeding small if you're having luck with bigger. Mostly I want everyone to have fun with this and hopefully keep a couple of ponies on afterwards, just like to give the breed a boost :)
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Weaving wrote:
Is it okay to sell extra foals?
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

Wondering if we can sell unwanted foals instead of rehoming them?
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

sandyleigh79 wrote:Wondering if we can sell unwanted foals instead of rehoming them?
QuestHavenFarms wrote:.
Absolutely fine to sell unwanted foals, want to get the breed out there so no problem with this at all :)
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

Thanks you so much, their too cute to rehome :D
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Have been nosying around at everybody else's ponies and I'm ashamed to say you're all making more progress than I am.

I was just wondering if a Log Pull competition might attract more entries than one of the others I'm holdng? I only say this because log pull has literally no height limit - tinies right up to biggies? Equally if anyone has a burning desire for a different Merens only competition then just say the word!

Ricardo Ardo wrote:.
Side note, Debonair is doing incredibly! Beautiful looking thing too, well done!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Weaving wrote:
Side note, Debonair is doing incredibly! Beautiful looking thing too, well done!
Thanks.
I've accidentally entered a fourth Pony in one of the events. The Pony is from my second account Ricardo (2) so please disregard when compiling scores. Also do the same if I make the same mistake again.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

That's no problem, happens to the best of us. Will disregard any when I'm counting up the scores, don't worry.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
Weaving wrote:
Thanks.
I've accidentally entered a fourth Pony in one of the events. The Pony is from my second account Ricardo (2) so please disregard when compiling scores. Also do the same if I make the same mistake again.
I accidently did the same. Too easy to do. I figured mine probably wouldn't have points. LOL
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 pm