Community Forum

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.

Happy Hunting!

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Roman Munavvo

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Mixed Irish Sport Horse
|ЯR| Irish Vengeance

[Partially Trained] Andalusian Mare
✨ Zelda

Arabian Mare
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

Arabian Stallion
Fariytale Redemption

Welsh Cob Stallion
|ЯR| Golden Victory

[Partially Trained] Grade Horse
|ЯR| Atomic Possibilities

And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by vallers »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.

Happy Hunting!

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Roman Munavvo

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Mixed Irish Sport Horse
|ЯR| Irish Vengeance

[Partially Trained] Andalusian Mare
✨ Zelda

Arabian Mare
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

Arabian Stallion
Fariytale Redemption

Welsh Cob Stallion
|ЯR| Golden Victory

[Partially Trained] Grade Horse
|ЯR| Atomic Possibilities

And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!

Horse collector much?
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

I'm very interested in Roman Munavvo, I offered $10,000 for him. Is that enough? More or less? Also, I was wondering if you could possibly train a horse for me? thanks!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

vallers wrote:
Horse collector much?
Ya... I have the bug really bad. lol
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote:I'm very interested in Roman Munavvo, I offered $10,000 for him. Is that enough? More or less? Also, I was wondering if you could possibly train a horse for me? thanks!
I didn't get an offer on him from you. I'll put your name on him, so you can pick him up the next time you are on. :)

As far as training a horse, I totally can! I charge around $10,000 per horse, and ask that you give me 4 days to finish. Normally, it only takes me a night, but I do ask for more time as life is really hectic right now.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

How much for Atomic Possibilities or Golden Victory??
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MBroHam05 wrote:How much for Atomic Possibilities or Golden Victory??
Golden Victory = $15,000 [Rare breed]

Atomic Possibilities = $3,000
|A∀| Atherton Hills
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:I'm very interested in Roman Munavvo, I offered $10,000 for him. Is that enough? More or less? Also, I was wondering if you could possibly train a horse for me? thanks!
I didn't get an offer on him from you. I'll put your name on him, so you can pick him up the next time you are on. :)

As far as training a horse, I totally can! I charge around $10,000 per horse, and ask that you give me 4 days to finish. Normally, it only takes me a night, but I do ask for more time as life is really hectic right now.
Wow that sounds great!!! When can you start training? noticed that Roman already had a very high offer on him and I can't beat that... :( How much do you want for him?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Wow that sounds great!!! When can you start training? noticed that Roman already had a very high offer on him and I can't beat that... :( How much do you want for him?
Your offer was first, so go ahead and place it on him and I'll approve his sale to you. I can start training now if you want, just send me the link.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Your offer was first, so go ahead and place it on him and I'll approve his sale to you. I can start training now if you want, just send me the link.
Thank you! How much do you want me to offer for Roman? And I don't know how to do links on here.... :( He's in the Yearling pasture of my farm.. hold on, I'll put him up for sale only!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm