Community Forum

Training

bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Training

Post by bunnylover88 »

Is there anyone out there that trains horses for other players? If so, awesome! I would love someone to train one of my Thoroughbred colts for me. How much would it cost? Thanks guys :D
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Training

Post by Raikit »

bunnylover88 wrote:Is there anyone out there that trains horses for other players? If so, awesome! I would love someone to train one of my Thoroughbred colts for me. How much would it cost? Thanks guys :D
I can train for you once I'm done with my current commitments. When started from newborns my horses are done by 3.5 years. It usually takes between 2-3 days depending on how busy I am with work. My going rate is $25k per horse.

(I should be done with my current projects by next Thursday. Feel free to find someone else if they can take you sooner or make a better offer. :))
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Raikit wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:Is there anyone out there that trains horses for other players? If so, awesome! I would love someone to train one of my Thoroughbred colts for me. How much would it cost? Thanks guys :D
I can train for you once I'm done with my current commitments. When started from newborns my horses are done by 3.5 years. It usually takes between 2-3 days depending on how busy I am with work. My going rate is $25k per horse.

(I should be done with my current projects by next Thursday. Feel free to find someone else if they can take you sooner or make a better offer. :))
Sounds great actually! Unless someone else makes an offer! I'll hopefully have the money by then! I'll try not to age the horse anymore since he's already 3...
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

bunnylover88 wrote: Sounds great actually! Unless someone else makes an offer! I'll hopefully have the money by then! I'll try not to age the horse anymore since he's already 3...
If you want I can take him over on my holding account until I'm ready. And if someone else takes up the task before I'm ready I can send him over to them from there. But that's only if you want. ;)
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Raikit wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote: Sounds great actually! Unless someone else makes an offer! I'll hopefully have the money by then! I'll try not to age the horse anymore since he's already 3...
If you want I can take him over on my holding account until I'm ready. And if someone else takes up the task before I'm ready I can send him over to them from there. But that's only if you want. ;)
Yes that would be great! I'll put him up for sale for offers only. His name is Kentucky Prince
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Yes that would be great! I'll put him up for sale for offers only. His name is Kentucky Prince
Alright, I'll swap accounts and put in an offer. :)
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Raikit wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

Thanks so much! Just let me know when you're done training him. I understand it will take a while, that's fine! i should have the money by then.. you said $25k?
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

bunnylover88 wrote:
Raikit wrote:

Thanks so much! Just let me know when you're done training him. I understand it will take a while, that's fine! i should have the money by then.. you said $25k?
Feel free to keep an eye on him. I'll ping you when I bring him here to start on him. He should be done by next Sunday at the very latest. And yep, that's correct.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Raikit wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

Feel free to keep an eye on him. I'll ping you when I bring him here to start on him. He should be done by next Sunday at the very latest. And yep, that's correct.
Okay sounds great! Thanks! :D
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Raikit wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:

Hey!
Is it possible to send him back to me? another trainer offered to do it in 4 days and I was hoping to have him done sooner than a week. Thanks so much for the offer though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:02 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:02 pm