WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

No lol it's not your fault. My first post here was my first post ever. They are being moderated (to prevent spam users I guess?) You replied to a post that had just been approved but wasn't there when you posted. Does that make sense? I was freaking out last night lol.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Sunken Hill Stables wrote:No lol it's not your fault. My first post here was my first post ever. They are being moderated (to prevent spam users I guess?) You replied to a post that had just been approved but wasn't there when you posted. Does that make sense? I was freaking out last night lol.
I may have just missed it too, it's okay no worries I'm easy going
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: bunnylover88 Arabian Orders

Post by WILD FLICKA »

bunnylover88 wrote:.
Is there a chance you can tell me what breed the 13-14 hand mare is for? If I could use the book on it, It will be easier to test my horses and see which ones might have a chance
JemJem99
Visit My Farm

Post by JemJem99 »

Breed: Estonian native
Generation: any
Sire: any
Dam: any
HGP: any
Breeders Report: any
Color: any
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no): dont mind
Training: fully trained please
Other Details: could this horse plese be under 9.1hh
Price you will pay: 20k - 50k
Username: JemJem99
Thank you
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

JemJem99 wrote:Breed: Estonian native
Generation: any
Sire: any
Dam: any
HGP: any
Breeders Report: any
Color: any
Pregnant (yes-which stud,no): dont mind
Training: fully trained please
Other Details: could this horse plese be under 9.1hh
Price you will pay: 20k - 50k
Username: JemJem99
Thank you
I'm sorry, but I am not set up for that breed yet. Making them COI 0 takes lots of time and that breed takes many other breeds to create. I could help you maybe with a few breeds from the beginning of its process or you may choose a different breed all together. Once again I am sorry I can not help in the way you wish.
~WILD FLICKA
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:.
Is there a chance you can tell me what breed the 13-14 hand mare is for? If I could use the book on it, It will be easier to test my horses and see which ones might have a chance
the breed is Lundy. I just need an Arabian mare as close to the requirements I sent you as possible. Can you do it?
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

bunnylover88 wrote:
the breed is Lundy. I just need an Arabian mare as close to the requirements I sent you as possible. Can you do it?
I am trying my best I just wanted to get the book so it would be easier to test foals. No promises but I will send you updates on foals and we will see how close we can get.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
I am trying my best I just wanted to get the book so it would be easier to test foals. No promises but I will send you updates on foals and we will see how close we can get.
Ok thanks, I'm thankful for anything you can do. :)
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

I hate to come in so late but, I've noticed many of my Arabians are going downhill (stupid mistake). I know the Akhal-Teke is made from an Arabian. Could you try and focus on a level or even uphill back. (If you have an uphill Arabian let me know. If you could offer one for stud that would be better for me to save space. But, I need to wait for some of my girls to age up.) I also really want to preserve the Arabian tail in new breeds.

You can take you're time. I'm currently refining my Arabians and starting my Galloway program soon. (Will need some more help there :D) Also, if it's too much work, just let me know.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Breed: arabian
All I'm after are some low COI% arabians (mares preferable but 1 stallion would be nice too)
Looking for about 10 all up
no red/negative stats
the more gold the better
I would really like them short (like in the arabian height range on their evaluation page)
colour doesn't matter
Price you will pay: whatever you want
Username: ruby_jane
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:21 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:21 pm