Community Forum

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Re: Earth Creek Ranch

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:ping
Well the tall mare foaled and gave me a preview of what her babies would look like. Had to cull it :twisted:, but it was a 4* filly....guess where the problem was....BODY SIZE :mad:
But the filly was born with 50,261 hgp, 2 greens and a gold.

Can't wait to see what one of her colts bring, as colts seem to have better genes than fillies most of the time :P
Might not have to settle for tall colts after all...might get 5* :D
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:Ok sounds awesome! thats sad you lost your status :( I have two things to ask you- #1, once your premium again can you evaluate all my Quarter horses to see what their stats are? like how high their speed, strength, etc is? #2, How do you post links on here? I can't copy the link from my address bar because it is hidden. What if I want to show you a horse? Oh!! I'm so excited because I bought a 4* mare, and her body size is large! I know what you're thinking lol, but I'm going to keep her because basically all the studs on the market have small body sizes, so her foals should even out! Idk, I'll let you know how that goes!
Sure, I'll do that :P
Hm to post links of horses you have to find a way to make the address bar unhidden.
But otherwise, go to the profile of whatever horse you want to link, and (agian, you need the address bar visible) find the 6 digit code at the end. Copy it. Then come here on the forum and click on the horse= button next to center and strike, should give you: [horse=][/horse]
Copy and paste the 6 digit code after the equal sign in [horse=]

Like this without the *
[horse=*742446][/horse]
That'll link the horse's image which is also clickable and can take people to the profile of the horse. ;)
And I wasn't thinking about trying to steal your new mare or anything :P

And to post links in general, again you need the address bar hahaha, then you just copy it in *link here*
Okay thanks for the tips! Im just going to have to find a way to make the address bar visible!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:ping
Well the tall mare foaled and gave me a preview of what her babies would look like. Had to cull it :twisted:, but it was a 4* filly....guess where the problem was....BODY SIZE :mad:

Can't wait to see what one of her colts bring, as colts seem to have better genes than fillies most of the time :P
Ugh how annoying!!! :x That's awesome she had such a good GP and stats tho! Thumbs up! I can't wait to see what else you breed! Oh, can you put that stud up for me? i bought two more mares and I want to try them with your stud! Do you have any other stallions as well? OH! I found a colt that is 5*!!! Do you want me to put him up for stud for you?
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Ugh how annoying!!! :x That's awesome she had such a good GP and stats tho! Thumbs up! I can't wait to see what else you breed! Oh, can you put that stud up for me? i bought two more mares and I want to try them with your stud! Do you have any other stallions as well? OH! I found a colt that is 5*!!! Do you want me to put him up for stud for you?
He's up! Just click on his image! :D

I got plenty of stallions, they're all Arabs though....here are 3 pastures....look through and see what you like. My 6 gold 69k+ is in the second pasture on the list, he's been up for a while and is very popular, only 1k too! But if you see any others you like just name them and I'll put them up for ya :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/53223
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/52068
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/52367

I just bred the tall mare to my QH stud again, but the younger one is due to drop hers any time now, so when that happens i'll ping ya to put the 5*er up! :D
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:

I got plenty of stallions, they're all Arabs though....here are 3 pastures....look through and see what you like. My 6 gold 69k+ is in the second pasture on the list, he's been up for a while and is very popular, only 1k too! But if you see any others you like just name them and I'll put them up for ya :)

I just bred the tall mare to my QH stud again, but the younger one is due to drop hers any time now, so when that happens i'll ping ya to put the 5*er up! :D
Okay thanks I bred him to my shorter mare! i cant wait to see your new colt! And all your Arabs look amazing ;)
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Okay thanks I bred him to my shorter mare! i cant wait to see your new colt! And all your Arabs look amazing ;)
No problem! :P And thanks! I worked hard on them...is there any that caught your eye? I just checked up on them and realized that my highest GP (70k+) is gonna turn 20 :shock: Getting near that age.....Stuff like this is seriously making me want to open a second account as a holding farm for our favorite studs. What sucks is I think I have only one foal out of him, he has awesome genetics but won't pass them down with my current mares hardly at all...
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
No problem! :P And thanks! I worked hard on them...is there any that caught your eye? I just checked up on them and realized that my highest GP (70k+) is gonna turn 20 :shock: Getting near that age.....Stuff like this is seriously making me want to open a second account as a holding farm for our favorite studs.
You know, that would be AMAZING! Then our high GP stallions could stay around for breeding for forever! Wouldn't that be the best?! All of your Arabs look so good, if I had an arab mare I would definitely breed... wait! I can use them for breeding Quarabs! I'll just need to evaluate each and see if I can use them! I'll let you know :)
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:You know, that would be AMAZING! Then our high GP stallions could stay around for breeding for forever! Wouldn't that be the best?! All of your Arabs look so good, if I had an arab mare I would definitely breed... wait! I can use them for breeding Quarabs! I'll just need to evaluate each and see if I can use them! I'll let you know :)
You know, I think I'm gonna do that right quick....make a second account put up the really well bred studs and just hold them on the acct....donno if you saw that my 70k'er for some reason won't pass down his awesome genetics to my current mares hardly at all...I think I have only like 1 foal out of him (the rest are from his public studding, he was popular too ;) but I'd hate to breed a really good mare and he is retired or something.
And ok, sounds awesome! Lemme know so I'll add them to the list of studs to be moved over :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:You know, that would be AMAZING! Then our high GP stallions could stay around for breeding for forever! Wouldn't that be the best?! All of your Arabs look so good, if I had an arab mare I would definitely breed... wait! I can use them for breeding Quarabs! I'll just need to evaluate each and see if I can use them! I'll let you know :)
You know, I think I'm gonna do that right quick....make a second account put up the really well bred studs and just hold them on the acct....donno if you saw that my 70k'er for some reason won't pass down his awesome genetics to my current mares hardly at all...I think I have only like 1 foal out of him (the rest are from his public studding, he was popular too ;) but I'd hate to breed a really good mare and he is retired or something.
And ok, sounds awesome! Lemme know so I'll add them to the list of studs to be moved over :)
So I checked them all out and they are 3* or less :( They are too lean and slender (which is good for Arabs), but not so much for Quarabs...
Yay! Let me know when you get your second account set up! I want to put my 5* Quarter stud on it so he can stay young! :D If that's ok with you... ;)
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
So I checked them all out and they are 3* or less :( They are too lean and slender (which is good for Arabs), but not so much for Quarabs...
Yay! Let me know when you get your second account set up! I want to put my 5* Quarter stud on it so he can stay young! :D If that's ok with you... ;)
D'aww I'm sorry :( I do have one more stallion that I'm moving over to the secondary farm. He is older (23 years) but is more beefier-looking than my others (probably the neck hahaha), he's in the retirement barn, which is why you don't see him in the pastures.

See if he rates good and if so, hey he'll be immortal forever! If not he still will be immortal :twisted:

Just let me adopt some horses over there and then have this account buy those so I can get some money to add pastures and such then you can bring the QH over :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:48 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:48 am