Community Forum

Jumping Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Jumping Ranch

Post by Aidiekd »

Hi I am new here and want to start a farm log. Right now I am breeding Arabian horses. There expensive horses and there good. I currently only have three horses and my Mare is pregnant right now. My horses names are Major, Ranger, and Trigger. Major and Trigger are the mother and father. Major just had Ranger and she is a fast runner and has lots of stamina after workouts. Major was the first horse I bought and is a very fast runner. Trigger is a good horse but I am not sure what he specializes in yet. I am trying to expand my farm and make my horses great! You can check the progress on my farm and with my horses every wednesday. I would like to be your friend and I will follow up on your farm if you friend me. Thanks! :D [horse=][/horse]
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Jumping Ranch

Post by 8arbarossa »

Welcome.
Arabians are fun to start with, but when you grow up and want to become a real breeder you will need to breed better horses then arabians.
There are lots of great and good arab studs on the market, but if you dont feel like taking studs from strangers imagine me not being a stranger anymore lol so you can just ask if you think you need anything
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Post by Aidiekd »

8arbarossa, thanks for the advice! :D I need all the help I can get! Thank you for the help! :) I will definately come to you for question. :D THANK YOU
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Post by Aidiekd »

8arbarossa, what kind of horse is a good horse adopt? Like good breed and stuff.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Aidiekd wrote:8arbarossa, what kind of horse is a good horse adopt? Like good breed and stuff.
It depends what your goals are.
Do you want to make crossbreeds? do you want to make beautifull looking horses? do you want competition horses?

Horses you can adopt :
Arabians ( there are good arabs on the market, unless you have a goal of making low COI arabs i wouldnt adopt one)
Belgiums ( Good draft horse to adopt, lots of studs available, so adopting a mare to improve for a crossbreed is a possibility)
Caspian ( there are only low HGP caspians on the market, adopting Caspians to improve them Could be a good choice)
Forest Horse ( There are world record winning Forests in the game tnx to Totina, great horse that is also useable for crossbreeding)
North African Barb (Only bad horses in the game, BUT they have a natural conformation that gives this breed a possibilty to become a real champion) (i am gonna start working this horse in a while)
Przewalski ( cool horses, can be used for making crossbreeds. By itsself its a low potential horse)
Shetland pony (smallest horse you can adopt, only low HGP horses in the game)
Tarpan (Good horse needed for crossbreeding)
Turkmene (good horse, good potential, there are some high HGP Turkmenes in the game that should be used to make crossbreeds)

So you can make your own choice now you got some extra information.
I am guessing you are not a native English speaker, may i ask where you are from?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Aidiekd wrote:8arbarossa, thanks for the advice! :D I need all the help I can get! Thank you for the help! :) I will definately come to you for question. :D THANK YOU
If you want a money making stud for Major, perhaps this one to start with?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Jwrynn's Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Jwrynn's Equestrian »

8arbarossa, I adopted three North African Barbs and noticed that they are indeed low in GP in general. What would be a good way to increase the GP when no good studs are available? :D
Jwrynn's Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Jwrynn's Equestrian »

8arbarossa, I adopted three North African Barbs and noticed that they are indeed low in GP in general. What would be a good way to increase the GP when no good studs are available? :D
Last edited by Jwrynn's Equestrian on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Post by Aidiekd »

If you want a money making stud for Major, perhaps this one to start with?
[/quote]
Thanks that would be great! How though?
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

Just click on the picture, then you see BREED , click and look for your horse you want to impregnate :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 am