Community Forum

Over The Moon Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Re: Over The Moon Farm Log

Post by Woodstock »

sandyleigh79 wrote: awesome thank u Woodstock, ill take what u don't need, ive been sick so haven't been on, sorry for late reply
You can take the 3* Filly and 4* colt if you want. They will both be put up for private offers.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95156
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

Woodstock wrote:
sandyleigh79 wrote: awesome thank u Woodstock, ill take what u don't need, ive been sick so haven't been on, sorry for late reply
You can take the 3* Filly and 4* colt if you want. They will both be put up for private offers.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95156
hi Woodstock, im so sorry ive been so busy, please let me know when you will be on again so I can log on to make the offers thanks.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

sandyleigh79 wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95156
hi Woodstock, im so sorry ive been so busy, please let me know when you will be on again so I can log on to make the offers thanks.
Now that I have room to leave them up for offers permanently, they will be posted until you can offer.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

I have been missing in action the past couple months with the outside world so this game seems almost alien to me at this point. I have no clue where my stock is at so I feel almost blind getting back into all of this slowly again. I do know a couple things however
1-No one else has really seemed to pick up the St. Lawrence breed heavily/at all so that means no further advancements.
2- My St. Lawrence are going to try and be focused on cross country as a discipline so any tips to help guide them that way would be much appreciated.
3- I am going to be actively looking to pay a decent amount for brand NEW BLOOD for my Lawrence, I don't want any relations at all to mine so if someone feels up to helping me out in anyway it would be much appreciated.
4- I am vaguely interested in taking on a smaller side project to help someone out, maybe an exchange help for the Lawrence in exchange for help with your breed.
5- If you can help me at all or just want to talk about any of these points, please ping this post so I can see your response!
6- At this point this is a long ramble and if any reads this kudos to you :lol: :lol:
Thanks,
Woodstock
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
I have been missing in action the past couple months with the outside world so this game seems almost alien to me at this point. I have no clue where my stock is at so I feel almost blind getting back into all of this slowly again. I do know a couple things however
1-No one else has really seemed to pick up the St. Lawrence breed heavily/at all so that means no further advancements.
2- My St. Lawrence are going to try and be focused on cross country as a discipline so any tips to help guide them that way would be much appreciated.
3- I am going to be actively looking to pay a decent amount for brand NEW BLOOD for my Lawrence, I don't want any relations at all to mine so if someone feels up to helping me out in anyway it would be much appreciated.
4- I am vaguely interested in taking on a smaller side project to help someone out, maybe an exchange help for the Lawrence in exchange for help with your breed.
5- If you can help me at all or just want to talk about any of these points, please ping this post so I can see your response!
6- At this point this is a long ramble and if any reads this kudos to you :lol: :lol:
Thanks,
Woodstock
You can always make an order with the "Future Farm breeding association" ;)

We got plenty of shires and Canadian horses, but you know me, its gonna cost you big time :lol: :lol:

welcome Back btw
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
You can always make an order with the "Future Farm breeding association" ;)

We got plenty of shires and Canadian horses, but you know me, its gonna cost you big time :lol: :lol:

welcome Back btw
I might just take you up on this very generous offer, the only thing is that I don't have the worlds greatest abundance of money 8-) :lol: I have enough but I don't know how much this would cost me? I would probably be looking at asking for two breeding pairs.

Thanks!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
I might just take you up on this very generous offer, the only thing is that I don't have the worlds greatest abundance of money 8-) :lol: I have enough but I don't know how much this would cost me? I would probably be looking at asking for two breeding pairs.

Thanks!
No money? did i give you millions in the past? or atleast i hosted competitions so you could make milions :D :p

i have to finish up some projects and will take a look at it for ya, if thats oke (the more time i need before i start, the cheaper it will get ;))
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
No money? did i give you millions in the past? or at least i hosted competitions so you could make milions :D :p

i have to finish up some projects and will take a look at it for ya, if thats oke (the more time i need before i start, the cheaper it will get ;))
I do have millions :lol: i just like to hoard the couple million dollars that I do have. I can more than afford four horses I hope.

I can wait I am not in the worlds biggest hurry to keep going, so within the next 2-4 weeks if possible? Preferably as close to the 2 weeks as you can get, but like I said I'm not in a big rush.

Thanks, Woodstock.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
No money? did i give you millions in the past? or at least i hosted competitions so you could make milions :D :p

I do have millions :lol: i just like to hoard the couple million dollars that I do have. I can more than afford four horses I hope.

I can wait I am not in the worlds biggest hurry to keep going, so within the next 2-4 weeks if possible? Preferably as close to the 2 weeks as you can get, but like I said I'm not in a big rush.

Thanks, Woodstock.
Sure, working on them while speaking.
So you want them for cross, any other wishes? Working on two lines. 4 totally unrelated horses is hard, so i hope 2 times 2 related horses is acceptable.

Understand when i breed them for you, i want to ask you not to put them up for stud or sell them, these lines are JUST and ONLY for you :D :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sure, working on them while speaking.
So you want them for cross, any other wishes? Working on two lines. 4 totally unrelated horses is hard, so i hope 2 times 2 related horses is acceptable.

Understand when i breed them for you, i want to ask you not to put them up for stud or sell them, these lines are JUST and ONLY for you :D :oops:
This all sounds fantastic! I appreciate you taking the time to do this. 2 times 2related horses sounds perfect. No wishes other than for them to be usable for St.Lawrence and not low hgp. Around 60k hgp if possible.

I can also assure you that these lines will remain very closed. My entire herd is closed lines for almost as long as I can remember and I don’t intend to ever change that.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 am