Community Forum

Over The Moon Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Over The Moon Farm Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Sure, working on them while speaking.
So you want them for cross, any other wishes? Working on two lines. 4 totally unrelated horses is hard, so i hope 2 times 2 related horses is acceptable.

Understand when i breed them for you, i want to ask you not to put them up for stud or sell them, these lines are JUST and ONLY for you :D :oops:
This all sounds fantastic! I appreciate you taking the time to do this. 2 times 2related horses sounds perfect. No wishes other than for them to be usable for St.Lawrence and not low hgp. Around 60k hgp if possible.

I can also assure you that these lines will remain very closed. My entire herd is closed lines for almost as long as I can remember and I don’t intend to ever change that.
NP, ofcourse we wont sell you a horse under 60hgp.. already almost had one today but had 50hgp.. thats not good enough for the millions and trillions you are gonna pay :lol: :lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:
NP, ofcourse we wont sell you a horse under 60hgp.. already almost had one today but had 50hgp.. thats not good enough for the millions and trillions you are gonna pay :lol: :lol: :lol:
:? The St.Lawrence are going to cause me to go broke :lol: :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Woodstock wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
i'll just organise a St.Lawrence competition so you can make your money back 8-) :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Woodstock wrote:
i'll just organise a St.Lawrence competition so you can make your money back 8-) :lol:
Congratz winning the Canadian Heavy Draft breeders cup.. almost got your money back,
i knew it was a good cross country horse :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Woodstock wrote:
Hi I was wondering if you had any St Lawrence's for sale
Link any you are willing to sell and how much
Thanks
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Well, my last post on here was a casual almost two years ago and a lot has changed in that time.
Number 1 one is that I have not played this game consistently at all in the previous two years, only small bursts here and there with a more consistent bout going currently.
Number 2 I decided to quit breeding St. Lawrence and focus on a new breed. I felt as if I was at a standstill with the breed and not making any improvement so a change was needed. This was a difficult decision due to the long period over which I bred the breed but it has been for the best. The St. Lawrence all currently still exist on my side account, Snoopy, where I can return to them at any point in time.
Number 3 with the decision to change breeds I decided to focus on the Dole Gudbrandsdal. This is a fairly different type and direction from my last breed which is a nice, welcome change of pace. They have been way more difficult than I originally imagined however...
Number 4 I finally got my first two Dole Gudbrandsdal today but wouldn't you know it they are both colts :roll: so I am going to keep working and trying to get a large base group of Dole's to prevent dramatic in-breeding as well as a wider variety of colors.
I do believe that this is all that is new at this time and who knows I may actually remember to update this in the future we shall see.
Sincerely,
Woodstock
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Retsi wrote: Ping
I didn't know where else would be best to contact you through so decided here for now. Last time we talked in chat I linked my NAB studs and you mentioned seeing one briefly you may be interested in.https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/192847 here is the link to that pasture again and we can figure something out either here or I am in chat again right now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 am