Community Forum

Offering for limited studdings - Done

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Offering for limited studdings (Orlov & Don)...

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/894971

As far as, how much do I want. As, I said, you can try to bribe me...he isn't up for public studdings yet.
Sorry to ask again, but his speed isn't one of his strengths and both speed and strength are needed for harness racing. Would you happen to have a stud with good speed, stamina, and strength? I think tempo is the other stat in harness racing but I'm not sure. Would you know?
I got a good, idea... there is a discipline list that lists all the stats needed for a discipline, it might be a good idea to look at that. So basically, you want me to do all of the leg work to get you a perfect harness racing horse...if I were to do that, why would I sell/stud you the horse and not keep it for myself? I have almost 3 billion in earnings, I don't need the playcash...I have other breeds I'm currently working on, so I don't have time to go searching through my eventing stock to find one particular horse.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Offering for limited studdings (Orlov & Don)...

Post by meganamber »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Sorry to ask again, but his speed isn't one of his strengths and both speed and strength are needed for harness racing. Would you happen to have a stud with good speed, stamina, and strength? I think tempo is the other stat in harness racing but I'm not sure. Would you know?
I got a good, idea... there is a discipline list that lists all the stats needed for a discipline, it might be a good idea to look at that. So basically, you want me to do all of the leg work to get you a perfect harness racing horse...if I were to do that, why would I sell/stud you the horse and not keep it for myself? I have almost 3 billion in earnings, I don't need the playcash...I have other breeds I'm currently working on, so I don't have time to go searching through my eventing stock to find one particular horse.
Ok I understand. Thanks anyway.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 am