Community Forum

Public Training {CLOSED}

momo4230
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training {OPEN}

Post by momo4230 »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

This round of training I am charging $10,000 per horse.
I need some horses trained, would you be able to? If you reply, I will post the links, I just dont want to put them up for sale until you know for sure you can train them :D
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

If you could finish training this guy for me that would be awesome!
If you cant then no worries :) let me know and I will put him up for offers if you can.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/992438
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

are u still training?
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Have you finished training my horse yet and did you see my offer on the one that is trained
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I am by no means trying to be mean or rush you, but I gave two of my horses to you for training quite a while ago and they are not even close to done! So I would appreciate it if you could finish training them soon because I need the ASAP.

First Foal

Second Foal
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I am by no means trying to be mean or rush you, but I gave two of my horses to you for training quite a while ago and they are not even close to done! So I would appreciate it if you could finish training them soon because I need the ASAP. If you cannot finish training before Wednesday I will just take them back

First Foal

Second Foal

Again I'm sorry if I sound rude or whatever but I REALLY do need my horses back and soon!
valiantred
Visit My Farm

Post by valiantred »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I am by no means trying to be mean or rush you, but I gave two of my horses to you for training quite a while ago and they are not even close to done! So I would appreciate it if you could finish training them soon because I need the ASAP. If you cannot finish training before Wednesday I will just take them back

First Foal

Second Foal

Again I'm sorry if I sound rude or whatever but I REALLY do need my horses back and soon!

The person hasn't been in game recently, they aren't trying to hold your horses ransom.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

valiantred wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

First Foal

Second Foal

The person hasn't been in game recently, they aren't trying to hold your horses ransom.

Ok ya thanks for letting me know!
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

I am incredibly sorry that I have kept your horses for so long. My laptop was busted several months back and I was unable to long into my account for a very long time. I have recently replaced my laptop and will be on regularly again. If you would like your horses the way they are now, please notify me and I will put them up.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm