Community Forum

♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Post by Claire_2 »

Feeling really lucky today, having 2 Dutch Draft fillies born at the same time. :D

Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Claire_2 wrote:Feeling really lucky today, having 2 Dutch Draft fillies born at the same time. :D

NICE very nice..
i would try to make a bit smaller face and try to lose the spots. then we could breed our stock together to make even better drafts. i am trying to do the same with my next batch. now busy with a different project, but when im done im gonna use my new ardannais and stuff to make some new drafts :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Feeling really lucky today, having 2 Dutch Draft fillies born at the same time. :D

NICE very nice..
i would try to make a bit smaller face and try to lose the spots. then we could breed our stock together to make even better drafts. i am trying to do the same with my next batch. now busy with a different project, but when im done im gonna use my new ardannais and stuff to make some new drafts :)
Thanks!
I will work on them to get the ideal conformation. I dislike spots and varnishes as well so I will try breeding solid colored lines into them. :D
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

Interesting dapples...
zarathustra
Visit My Farm

Post by zarathustra »

Claire_2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
NICE very nice..
Thanks!
I will work on them to get the ideal conformation. I dislike spots and varnishes as well so I will try breeding solid colored lines into them. :D
Cool..
to bad you lost your premium, now we have to talk over the forum and everybody will know our secret projects :lol: :) :P
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

zarathustra wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Thanks!
Cool..
to bad you lost your premium, now we have to talk over the forum and everybody will know our secret projects :lol: :) :P
Hey! :lol: :lol: :lol: I just got my premium on my 3rd account Claire_3. i can't do PMs now though, I will have to wait till the moderator approves my post first :D I will PM you once that's done :)
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

Another handsome Dutch Draft boy here...

Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

Clair you on?
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

I have a lot of foal that need trained can you train them?
Nusbaum acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Nusbaum acres »

Claire_2 wrote:Another exciting update: I successfully bred a Dutch Draft on my FIRST attempt. :D
Here he is:
♆ Forest Mist
Do you have any Dutch Draft mares you would like to sell?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:38 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:38 pm