Community Forum

|SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: |SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
True story. Have you already scoured the market for good crosses? Btw, u wanna ping Champion Breeder and Sandy to try to get George and Joe back?
I need to go sleep now, had a long day .-. See you tomorrow? I'll be on nearly the whole day.
I'm Central European time (Belgium)
Have a good day, partner!
Storm
Okay yes I'll be on tomorrow!
Goodnight partner! :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sure. I found a cross or two.

Hello, as meganamber and I have started breeding Trakehners again, we were wondering if we could buy Prince Joseph and Prince George (trained Trakehner stallions) back from you. We will pay you the exact price (or more, if needed) that you paid for them in the beginning.
Thank you!
Great. I offered on a half Trakehner filly and bought one of Lemon's mares that is the closest to Trakehner standards... 2 million down the drain :oops:
Oof you shouldn't have.. If you want I can pay you 1 mil back, so that technically I paid half for her, because it's your money and I feel bad to see you spend it on a mare like that!
'Night!
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Great. I offered on a half Trakehner filly and bought one of Lemon's mares that is the closest to Trakehner standards... 2 million down the drain :oops:
Oof you shouldn't have.. If you want I can pay you 1 mil back, so that technically I paid half for her, because it's your money and I feel bad to see you spend it on a mare like that!
'Night!
Oh you don't have to do that :) Thank you for such a generous offer though :) That was really nice!
Talk to you tomorrow! Night!
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

meganamber wrote:
True story. Have you already scoured the market for good crosses? Btw, u wanna ping Champion Breeder and Sandy to try to get George and Joe back?
Sure. I found a cross or two.
sandyleigh79 wrote:ping
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:ping
Hello, as meganamber and I have started breeding Trakehners again, we were wondering if we could buy Prince Joseph and Prince George (trained Trakehner stallions) back from you. We will pay you the exact price (or more, if needed) that you paid for them in the beginning.
Thank you!
hi guys, sorry but i wasn't planning to sell him, but I can stud him whenever you need him?
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

sandyleigh79 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sure. I found a cross or two.

Thank you!
hi guys, sorry but i wasn't planning to sell him, but I can stud him whenever you need him?
Aww man! :( I bred Prince George myself and was hoping to have him on my farm again :( I'm quite willing to give you millions to get him back! Are you using him for any important breeding projects that you need him for?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Claire_ wrote:ping
Claire_2 wrote:ping
hey there, meganamber and I were wondering if you had any Trakehners left that you would be willing to sell to us for our new project, |SRT|. We are willing to pay a lot for them (:
If not, that's okay!
Storm
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:
I actually won Prince George from meganamber's contest. If you wish, I'll stud him out whenever you like. And meganamber, if you've any of my French Anglo-Arabs, I'll trade him for them.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I actually won Prince George from meganamber's contest. If you wish, I'll stud him out whenever you like. And meganamber, if you've any of my French Anglo-Arabs, I'll trade him for them.
Ahahah I didn't remember that, and that's very kind of you. I'll just wait until she gets on because I've no idea if she has any of your Anglo Arabs or not :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ahahah I didn't remember that, and that's very kind of you. I'll just wait until she gets on because I've no idea if she has any of your Anglo Arabs or not :lol:
French Anglo-Arabs. I sold them cheap. (Less than 50K) I'm going to start breeding them again. As for Trakes, there's enough breeders already, if not I might be tempted to make a racing one. But nah. I have to try to stick to my projects even if my attention span switches every 5 seconds.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ahahah I didn't remember that, and that's very kind of you. I'll just wait until she gets on because I've no idea if she has any of your Anglo Arabs or not :lol:
French Anglo-Arabs. I sold them cheap. (Less than 50K) I'm going to start breeding them again. As for Trakes, there's enough breeders already, if not I might be tempted to make a racing one. But nah. I have to try to stick to my projects even if my attention span switches every 5 seconds.
Lol same, i've been breeding thousands of different breeds because I cannot focus on one or two.
A racing Trak is cool, we're thinking of breeding them for different things, basically for all the disciplines. Hm, I think I'll suggest Harness Racing or Steeplechasing Trakes.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 8:18 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:18 am