Community Forum

Frens <3

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Ikr?? Like, either Depression, Anxiety, or some sort of "disease" that no matter how many times you see a doctor, it's uncureable ;-;

Listening to Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold because I'm an emo baddy 8-)
Yea.. Which my person just died from appendicitis :/ God this game gets outta hand sometimes. Which I cannot share. BitLife makes up the most random scenarios..
I guess my girl is super ugly... Has Ariana Grande-style singing (Bro her mom burst into the room looking for Ariana but it was just the teeny 3-year-old singing into a toy microphone)

Also I'm always trying to make the relationships work out... I always have to propose... Dogs hate me... My siblings are always causing fights with me... My classmates pick on me and my teacher says I'm ugly... Sounds right out of a Gacha mini movie ngl

Also I have to go make dinner so cya :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Yea.. Which my person just died from appendicitis :/ God this game gets outta hand sometimes. Which I cannot share. BitLife makes up the most random scenarios..
I guess my girl is super ugly... Has Ariana Grande-style singing (Bro her mom burst into the room looking for Ariana but it was just the teeny 3-year-old singing into a toy microphone)

Also I'm always trying to make the relationships work out... I always have to propose... Dogs hate me... My siblings are always causing fights with me... My classmates pick on me and my teacher says I'm ugly... Sounds right out of a Gacha mini movie ngl

Yea it does sound like its out of a Gacha movie xD

Welp if your eating dinner, I mid as well go get some ice cream from downstairs lol
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Yeah we were a little off topic on there :oops: :lol:
I know - I wish I didn't sell the sire :cry: WHY would I sell him when his HGP was so high?! I'm kicking myself :lol:
XD It's okay

*Whispers* Don't tell anyone, but I've got a bad reputation for hijacking ;)

And yeah, oof. I probably sold a horse one time that would be super useful now :lol:
:lol:
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Also, note to anyone reading this who hasn't been pinged; you can post on here if you would like to be my friend, but opinions and other posts that don't regard friends, please do NOT post on here.

-Gabbs
Hey! I see you posted this a while ago but I'm more than open to be friends! I've read your farm log, and some more stuff about you, and we have a ton in common. I'm also open to your services in the near future :D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Also, note to anyone reading this who hasn't been pinged; you can post on here if you would like to be my friend, but opinions and other posts that don't regard friends, please do NOT post on here.

-Gabbs
Hey! I see you posted this a while ago but I'm more than open to be friends! I've read your farm log, and some more stuff about you, and we have a ton in common. I'm also open to your services in the near future :D
Heyo :D

Of course you can be my friend :D The more the merrier :mrgreen:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I guess my girl is super ugly... Has Ariana Grande-style singing (Bro her mom burst into the room looking for Ariana but it was just the teeny 3-year-old singing into a toy microphone)

Yea it does sound like its out of a Gacha movie xD

Welp if you eating dinner, I mid as well go get some ice cream from downstairs lol
Just now saw this, don't know why :|

Anyway- How was the ice cream? I'm craving it now T-T

Started a new life and became a billionaire by marrying 78-old dudes and my gal was 20. Gold diggerrr. She also got high blood pressure every year regardless of "praying to the mods" or whatever. Became her kid after she finally married someone suited for her and turns out said partner was abusive and yelled at child for no reason. Rip child sorry you were unalived by your own parent. ;-;
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Yea it does sound like its out of a Gacha movie xD

Welp if you eating dinner, I mid as well go get some ice cream from downstairs lol
Just now saw this, don't know why :|

Started a new life and became a billionaire by marrying 78-old dudes and my gal was 20. Gold diggerrr. She also got high blood pressure every year regardless of "praying to the mods" or whatever. Became her kid after she finally married someone suited for her and turns out said partner was abusive and yelled at child for no reason. Rip child sorry you were unalived by your own parent. ;-;
Hmm.. idk it would do that

The ice cream was good, as it should be xD

Marrying 70 years olds-? Yeah.. definitely a Gold digger- And then her partner kills his own child?! What is wrong with BitLife oml. But that's always fun (NOT)

Once again I'm on my kindle so rn it might have some auto corrections in the text lol.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Just now saw this, don't know why :|

Hmm.. idk it would do that

Marrying 70 years olds-? Yeah.. definitely a Gold digger- And then her partner kills his own child?! What is wrong with BitLife oml. But that's always fun (NOT)

Once again I'm on my kindle so rn it might have some auto corrections in the text lol.
I mean I had no idea BitLife even had that opinion... Drama ig?? But like, who needs a child-killer for drama? Have an unneeded divorce or smth

Smh
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Okay... Uh... Creepy story, was at Kirby Foods earlier (About an hour ago) looking for some apples because my others were rotten and the Kirby Foods isn't too far away. My husband was at home and everything so I was alone. Then this dude walks up behind me and tries to start some small talk with "Hey, how's it going?" "You look nice today" and weird stuff like that. I'm getting nervous so I walk toward a group of people, him still following and try and make it look like I know them. Poor people were so confused at first but caught on. Dude left and I thanked the people. Was super careful walking to my car in case he had stayed outside but he didn't.

Sorry for my rant, vent, whatever, just kinda shaken. Some people these days are messed up. :/
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Hmm.. idk it would do that

I mean I had no idea BitLife even had that opinion... Drama ig?? But like, who needs a child-killer for drama? Have an unneeded divorce or smth

Smh
Ikr
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:22 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:22 am