Community Forum

Looking for Russian Don studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Russian Don studs

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Sorry, I wish I had another account but I don't. I don't think it's worth creating another email address just to have another account, though I really want one so I can freeze my grinders.
That is so strange! Not one of my horses has green/gold movement. I can help ask other people though too.
I have 3 freeze accounts rn. One my friend abandon and I have no use for if you want it I can give ya the pass. Also I have found you a RD stud bc I did not want to waste your time for nothin. He is on the market and he's eval 5 (I bought a book to Eval him<3)
He has full energy dw I checked it too! :D
EDIT: I forgot the Yili book oops
I have used him several times. The problem is that he is N/A for Yili, and all of his foals are N/A for Yili as well. Thank you anyway!

That's very kind of you! But... how can you give me the password without other players getting it?
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: I have 3 freeze accounts rn. One my friend abandon and I have no use for if you want it I can give ya the pass. Also I have found you a RD stud bc I did not want to waste your time for nothin. He is on the market and he's eval 5 (I bought a book to Eval him<3)
He has full energy dw I checked it too! :D
EDIT: I forgot the Yili book oops
I have used him several times. The problem is that he is N/A for Yili, and all of his foals are N/A for Yili as well. Thank you anyway!

That's very kind of you! But... how can you give me the password without other players getting it?
... I never thought about that :lol:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I have used him several times. The problem is that he is N/A for Yili, and all of his foals are N/A for Yili as well. Thank you anyway!

... I never thought about that :lol:
Thank you though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 1:45 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:45 am