Community Forum

WiP- SGH x Finnish lines w/slayqueen

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: WiP- SGH x Finnish lines w/slayqueen

Post by slayqueenn »

I put up two guys as well on the market you can take one or both, doesn't matter. :D
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Aww! I'm so excited, so far, it's showing superb promise to help both breeds :) If you want, I'd appreciate this! I work on here overnight, as i'm up anyway (darn adhd's) so the less i have to stop, the better! I just bought an arabian mare to go with my current grinder to have that foal or two trained, so I can just power click away until my hand goes numb. I think a mare sgh, if you have any that are even out of spec, I can breed back to her, and use that to bring new blood to your sgh's in spec and half to reblood the finnishs should work. I'm not too worried about mine being in eval, but i've gotten lucky and gotten 3 5* from my 1500+ coi, downside is that coi. IDk, I'm not sure my brain makes sense anymore, I'm about to go pick the top hgp and stat and cull a lot of what i've done in the last 5 hours
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Feel free to offer $1 on them both, I'll try to be on as much but to be honest I'm not sure I can make past 12am especially since I won't be using my computer and my sister may get mad at me :lol:
PineCrest Ranch
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

haha, you're totally fine. I'll try to be on earlier in the day. As long as i take my heart meds by about 10am-noon est, I'm good to go. :)
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

i'm culling now, i'll offer on them here in a few!
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

I put a mare up as well with the colts but I couldn't find any others because none are at breeding age yet which is so annoying because my training is less than breeding age so even if I were to start training a different one it would still be under age :roll: Feel free to look around my farm as well for potential grinders. I can always hold some of your foals or horses if you have an overflow as well :lol:
PineCrest Ranch
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

What shows is Pollux a grinder for? I'll throw him to a bunch of the mares I've got, I popped a 61k colt and a 59k mare earlier, i'll throw the mares that are 57-60 to pollux and back breed into the lines :)
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

I haven't tested him but I'm assuming XC since he's from my XC SGH lines :? I actually have no clue sorry about that, I haven't had him in my monthly testing yet since he's relatively new but I can look through my guide and see which one he works best in. I'm assuming most are XC except for Sydra because she's apart of my older stock, I'll have to check whatever she's in (If only there was an emoji to show every single emotion at once :idea: )
Last edited by slayqueenn on Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
PineCrest Ranch
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

its ok! I'm making room on my frozen account now to hold finished breeding stock that are too low hgp and out of stock needs. that's the main issue, i just need a storage for generations two back when i'm moving at about a generation an hour. clearing my frozen's should super help.

ah no worries! just trying to make sure i run him right so i can power thru least the next 4-6 hours :)
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Looking at Pollux's lines I think that he'd do best in XC since most of my stock comes from Vega who's specialized in XC, I have no idea what Sydra and Umbriel are but they're both lighter than Pollux so that will be figured out soon.
PineCrest Ranch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:22 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:22 am