Community Forum

Crummy foal quest. Anyone else working on it?

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy foal quest. Anyone else working on it?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Claire_ wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
It is programmed into the game that males have a slightly higher ability than mares, so yes, it's normal for your colts to be a little better than your fillies.
which in this case is not a good thing... :?
It does certainly make working this quest a bit more difficult, that's for sure! :D But the quest does beg the question, how low does the HGP go?
Claire_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Claire_ wrote: which in this case is not a good thing... :?
It does certainly make working this quest a bit more difficult, that's for sure! :D But the quest does beg the question, how low does the HGP go?
yea true. Can't imagine a horse with 0 GP though, that'd be ridiculous. :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Claire_ wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
yea true. Can't imagine a horse with 0 GP though, that'd be ridiculous. :lol:
Personally, I don't think we can get that low. Because conformation evaluations will automatically raise the HGP to a limited point. Even ugly horses will get some points somewhere on their body score. But how much those points add into the base HGP, I couldn't begin to say.
Claire_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Claire_ wrote: yea true. Can't imagine a horse with 0 GP though, that'd be ridiculous. :lol:
Personally, I don't think we can get that low. Because conformation evaluations will automatically raise the HGP to a limited point. Even ugly horses will get some points somewhere on their body score. But how much those points add into the base HGP, I couldn't begin to say.
Well true that. Guess we will have to find out...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 10:43 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:43 am