The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Post by Claire_2 »

I got an Ardennais colt on FIRST TRY! :o

He is an awesome little dude, so I am gonna train him. 8-)

His sire:

His dam:

Hoping to get a filly next time ;)

And a huge thank you to 8arbarossa for helping me and giving me the Belgain mare :lol:
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Another little update:
My pride and joy http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/871364 has recently became #1 racing and #1 sprint racing horse by points! :) He is also currently #5 by points at steeplechasing and harness racing. He crept up to #18 on the top ranking horses by points too. (I just noticed that :lol: )

Here is a pic of him:

Really proud of him ;) 8-)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:Another little update:
My pride and joy http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/871364 has recently became #1 racing and #1 sprint racing horse by points! :) He is also currently #5 by points at steeplechasing and harness racing. He crept up to #18 on the top ranking horses by points too. (I just noticed that :lol: )

Here is a pic of him:

Hey partner :D He looks amazing! So I just started breeding race horses... you wouldn't consider putting him up for stud would you? I will pay whatever you wish ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Another little update:

Here is a pic of him:

Hey partner :D He looks amazing! So I just started breeding race horses... you wouldn't consider putting him up for stud would you? I will pay whatever you wish ;)
I wouldn't mind putting him up for you 8-) Once you are done I will delete the stud ad.
How much do you think he is worth? ;)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I wouldn't mind putting him up for you 8-) Once you are done I will delete the stud ad.
A couple million at least! ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I wouldn't mind putting him up for you 8-) Once you are done I will delete the stud ad.
A couple million at least! ;)
Haha :lol: I will put him up for 350k if that is okay with you and once you are done breeding you mares to him please ping me :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

He is up.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:He is up.
Sure! Thanks! I'm pretty sure only one of my mares isn't pregnant at the moment... so can I use him again in the future?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:He is up.
Sure! Thanks! I'm pretty sure only one of my mares isn't pregnant at the moment... so can I use him again in the future?
Sure! Just ping me when you wanna use him! I just don't want to scatter his bloodlines all over the place :( It's kinda precious, ya know :lol: 8-) I wish they have the 'approved mares only' feature done, it would be so useful :roll:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Sure! Just ping me when you wanna use him! I just don't want to scatter his bloodlines all over the place :( It's kinda precious, ya know :lol: 8-) I wish they have the 'approved mares only' feature done, it would be so useful :roll:
Yes seriously! They need to put that feature in soon :) I used him for my one mare so you can take him down now! Thank you so much! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 am