Community Forum

♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ ꌗilver ꆰuarter ꌗtables ♆

Post by Claire_2 »

I got an Ardennais colt on FIRST TRY! :o

He is an awesome little dude, so I am gonna train him. 8-)

His sire:

His dam:

Hoping to get a filly next time ;)

And a huge thank you to 8arbarossa for helping me and giving me the Belgain mare :lol:
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Another little update:
My pride and joy http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/871364 has recently became #1 racing and #1 sprint racing horse by points! :) He is also currently #5 by points at steeplechasing and harness racing. He crept up to #18 on the top ranking horses by points too. (I just noticed that :lol: )

Here is a pic of him:

Really proud of him ;) 8-)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:Another little update:
My pride and joy http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/871364 has recently became #1 racing and #1 sprint racing horse by points! :) He is also currently #5 by points at steeplechasing and harness racing. He crept up to #18 on the top ranking horses by points too. (I just noticed that :lol: )

Here is a pic of him:

Hey partner :D He looks amazing! So I just started breeding race horses... you wouldn't consider putting him up for stud would you? I will pay whatever you wish ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Another little update:

Here is a pic of him:

Hey partner :D He looks amazing! So I just started breeding race horses... you wouldn't consider putting him up for stud would you? I will pay whatever you wish ;)
I wouldn't mind putting him up for you 8-) Once you are done I will delete the stud ad.
How much do you think he is worth? ;)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I wouldn't mind putting him up for you 8-) Once you are done I will delete the stud ad.
A couple million at least! ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I wouldn't mind putting him up for you 8-) Once you are done I will delete the stud ad.
A couple million at least! ;)
Haha :lol: I will put him up for 350k if that is okay with you and once you are done breeding you mares to him please ping me :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

He is up.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:He is up.
Sure! Thanks! I'm pretty sure only one of my mares isn't pregnant at the moment... so can I use him again in the future?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:He is up.
Sure! Thanks! I'm pretty sure only one of my mares isn't pregnant at the moment... so can I use him again in the future?
Sure! Just ping me when you wanna use him! I just don't want to scatter his bloodlines all over the place :( It's kinda precious, ya know :lol: 8-) I wish they have the 'approved mares only' feature done, it would be so useful :roll:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Sure! Just ping me when you wanna use him! I just don't want to scatter his bloodlines all over the place :( It's kinda precious, ya know :lol: 8-) I wish they have the 'approved mares only' feature done, it would be so useful :roll:
Yes seriously! They need to put that feature in soon :) I used him for my one mare so you can take him down now! Thank you so much! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 11:17 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:17 am