Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Sure! I remeber wanting to show you some of my art, here: http://stephanies111.deviantart.com/
I LOVE your golden dragon!
Thanks! :D that took months....
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Ah. That would explain it! I just graduated, and have a bachelors degree.
I should get my bachelors, but I'm hesitant. I think it gonna cost a lot, consume a lot of time and be useless in the end.. I love to learn, but it seems I can't stand our educational system. :?
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Ah. That would explain it! I just graduated, and have a bachelors degree.
I should get my bachelors, but I'm hesitant. I think it gonna cost a lot, consume a lot of time and be useless in the end.. I love to learn, but it seems I can't stand our educational system. :?
Aww. The Canadian system is easy. I got lucky. Maybe you should check a few websites out, that list benifits and costs? Have a solid plan. After getting the degree, I have no idea what to do with it.....I want to start my own boarding/showing horse stable, but that's real hard to achieve.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Aww. The Canadian system is easy. I got lucky. Maybe you should check a few websites out, that list benifits and costs? Have a solid plan. After getting the degree, I have no idea what to do with it.....I want to start my own boarding/showing horse stable, but that's real hard to achieve.
That no idea what to do with it is not great at all! Well, it's plenty of opportunities instead of bachelors. I should check out, you're right.
Good night!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Aww. The Canadian system is easy. I got lucky. Maybe you should check a few websites out, that list benifits and costs? Have a solid plan. After getting the degree, I have no idea what to do with it.....I want to start my own boarding/showing horse stable, but that's real hard to achieve.
That no idea what to do with it is not great at all! Well, it's plenty of opportunities instead of bachelors. I should check out, you're right.
Good night!
I know! There are so many oppurtinuties after getting a degree. XD.
Good night! It's actually 2:08pm here
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

have any arabs
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

grassybutt wrote:have any arabs
Hi!
Actually, all my horses are partly Arabs. I will breed them once more tomorrow. Do you need light or heavy horses?
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

Farant wrote:
grassybutt wrote:have any arabs
Hi!
Actually, all my horses are partly Arabs. I will breed them once more tomorrow. Do you need light or heavy horses?
i would like light horses and i would prefer purebred if you can but if you cant do purebred that is ok
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Good night!
Entered Etruscan Legacy in:
Driven dressage
Marathon driving
Entered Eternal Rome in:
Obstacle driving
Dressage
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:Entered Etruscan Legacy in:
Driven dressage
Marathon driving
Entered Eternal Rome in:
Obstacle driving
Dressage
That's great! You're doing very well!

About education, I googled "high tuition" and was stunned by debt of 140.000$. It's 27kk in Russian money!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm