Community Forum

HELP

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP

Post by Scythian »

Yay, another good point for Firefox. Welcome back, Revenant! Wishing you success -- may you birth the first Hispano-Arabian. :)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Revenant wrote:Firefox saved the day. <3
Hey! Couldn't figure out how to ping you so I figured I'd post something here!
I was wondering if you breed Andalusians, and if you would sell/stud any out? Or if you know any other Andalusian breeders? Thanks!
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

ruby_jane wrote: Hey! Couldn't figure out how to ping you so I figured I'd post something here!
I was wondering if you breed Andalusians, and if you would sell/stud any out? Or if you know any other Andalusian breeders? Thanks!
Try contacting these people:

urbilover (best chances)

Eventer247 (best chances)

Lekara (best chances)

Anne (maybe)

dontpanic13 (I think so)
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

ruby_jane wrote:
Revenant wrote:Firefox saved the day. <3
Hey! Couldn't figure out how to ping you so I figured I'd post something here!
I only have Andalusian mares right now strangely enough. I only breed my horses a couple of times b/c I'm kinda casual so I have a small herd. As is, I do have an older 95% Part Andalusian 4/5 mare I could sell for cheap after her next foal if you want some genetic diversity. :) Also as soon as I get a stallion again after studding my mares, I'll put him up for stud. Oh wait, I'll also be selling a purebred Andalusian mare, 3/5, after her next breeding--I've bred a better filly out of her, but I'm hoping for a colt lol.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/624651
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/667630
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 am