The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

need space in your pasture?

grassybutt
Visit My Farm

need space in your pasture?

Post by grassybutt »

I have seen a lot of people lately selling horses that they dont need and nobody buying them. There is a lot of $1 horses on the market and most dont get bought if their not very good. I do first come first serve but i will have a waiting list. it is 1 horse per player. So i have bought 2 small pastures for horses not wanted. Space will fill up soon so link your horses and put them up for $1 and i will buy them. At any point if you want them back contact me in this forum. If someone is interested in buying your horse from me i will contact you for your permission. They will eventually retire. Also in my farm description i will write down if my farm is full of horses at the moment and i cannot except any more. And i will also write the horses name and the link to your farm.

SO AGAIN PLEASE LISTEN I DO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND 1 HORSE PER PLAYER

I WILL ALSO MAKE A WAITING LIST. It does not matter to me how good the horses is or if your willing to pay me more. Do not try and bribe me.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:43 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:43 am