Community Forum

Opalite Ranch - Diluted Akhal Tekes

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Re: Opalite Ranch - Diluted Akhal Tekes

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:There's no point in checking them everyday, you're right, but I prefer to do so and rehome them as soon as a regular mane pops so that I have more space
Oh, I forgot about that.)
Did you ever seen horses with Horse-type, medium heavy build?
Never! But you might want to ask Bita, she's seen a lot of horses and might be able to help
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Never! But you might want to ask Bita, she's seen a lot of horses and might be able to help
I have one. Found him long ago, he just stood at the sales. I hope I can create this build. I can't stand ponies, I just hate horses with short legs.)
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Never! But you might want to ask Bita, she's seen a lot of horses and might be able to help
I have one. Found him long ago, he just stood at the sales. I hope I can create this build. I can't stand ponies, I just hate horses with short legs.)

Some ponies have long legs though, depends on the proportions :) But yeah I'm the same, constantly trimming off the horses with short legs
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Some ponies have long legs though, depends on the proportions :) But yeah I'm the same, constantly trimming off the horses with short legs
I ran out of turns. Will wait 20 min to get one.. :? It's a pity, I was so close to Robin's foals.
Do you know green strength is available now?
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Some ponies have long legs though, depends on the proportions :) But yeah I'm the same, constantly trimming off the horses with short legs
I ran out of turns. Will wait 20 min to get one.. :? It's a pity, I was so close to Robin's foals.
Do you know green strength is available now?
There are some horses with green strength, but I'm not sure I might get green strength with my tekes, even though i'm getting more and more good comments
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:There are some horses with green strength, but I'm not sure I might get green strength with my tekes, even though i'm getting more and more good comments
Well, your horses are natural-born endurance racers.) But you have a chance! I don't know how good my horses will be in strength, I had some horses with positive comments. If you remember Desert, he has quite good comment too.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:There are some horses with green strength, but I'm not sure I might get green strength with my tekes, even though i'm getting more and more good comments
Well, your horses are natural-born endurance racers.) But you have a chance! I don't know how good my horses will be in strength, I had some horses with positive comments. If you remember Desert, he has quite good comment too.
Yeah that's true. I think Desert helped with strength in my herd also
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Yeah that's true. I think Desert helped with strength in my herd also
O, I have a turn!
He was so long ago! And darklass sold him to the other player, I guess.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:
hex4kit wrote:Yeah that's true. I think Desert helped with strength in my herd also
O, I have a turn!
He was so long ago! And darklass sold him to the other player, I guess.
Yup, I'm still very happy with how his "family", he made a good line of horses
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Yup, I'm still very happy with how his "family", he made a good line of horses
He reminded me of the first horse I sold, GCH in Pole Bending. I don't remember his name, but I sold him for 5.000 :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:45 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:45 am