Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: No way!!!!!
Yep! Wanna talk on chat?
I can't cause I'll only be on for like, 5 minutes. The farrier is coming in a bit. Thanks for the offer :D
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: I can't cause I'll only be on for like, 5 minutes. The farrier is coming in a bit. Thanks for the offer :D
No worries. You can use Silverado if you want when he's of age ;) I'm wishing he didn't have spots but he's 6 gold and that's what I need lol
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I can't cause I'll only be on for like, 5 minutes. The farrier is coming in a bit. Thanks for the offer :D
No worries. You can use Silverado if you want when he's of age ;) I'm wishing he didn't have spots but he's 6 gold and that's what I need lol
Lol same! I'm trying to get back on track, I removed all of the leopard project horses, and rehomed a fair share.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: Lol same! I'm trying to get back on track, I removed all of the leopard project horses, and rehomed a fair share.
I tried to get rid of spots, but I don't want to risk good stats just because I want solid horses again
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Lol same! I'm trying to get back on track, I removed all of the leopard project horses, and rehomed a fair share.
I tried to get rid of spots, but I don't want to risk good stats just because I want solid horses again
I see!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: I tried to get rid of spots, but I don't want to risk good stats just because I want solid horses again
I see!
Oh well :/ spots are easy to breed out
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
I'm not critizing cause I really love him, but I'm not a fan of the coat. I prefer a darker shade (chestnut, bay or dun) to lighter coats. What do you look for?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I see!
Oh well :/ spots are easy to breed out
If you happen to have any spotted horses you don't want, go ahead and link them to me! I love spots
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: If you happen to have any spotted horses you don't want, go ahead and link them to me! I love spots
I prefer my red duns or solids. I'm not a fan of his colour, or Bling & Azgan's for that matter lol :lol:
Don't think I have many spots left, the only ones I do have would be in the spots pasture or the sales.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: If you happen to have any spotted horses you don't want, go ahead and link them to me! I love spots
I prefer my red duns or solids. I'm not a fan of his colour, or Bling & Azgan's for that matter lol :lol:
Don't think I have many spots left, the only ones I do have would be in the spots pasture or the sales.
Lol. I'll look for those for you.
Ok! Thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:16 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:16 am