Community Forum

Training Contracts

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Training Contracts

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hi everyone!
First of all, I would like to say how much I absolutely LOVE this game! Everything about it is amazing and playing it makes my day! Second, I have a few suggestions. I did look at the list of already suggested and didn't see anything like what I'm about to suggest. If I missed something, I apologize! I don't want this to be taken the wrong way-for example, like I'm complaining. I'm merely suggesting something. I know how much hard work the admins put into this game and I don't want to put more work on them so this suggestion is just for the future! :D

Suggestion:

1. Training contracts

The ability to send a horse of yours away for training for a certain amount of time. Ex. a week. At the end of the week, the horse will return to you. Contracts would ensure that horses aren't stolen

2. Paid Upon Training Completion

The trainer will be paid when they have completed the required amount of training.

So there's my two cents! If anyone has anything to add/elaborate on, please, feel free!

Again, thank you to the creators/admins for all their hard work!!!

-Birtwick
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Contracts

Post by BlackOak2 »

Auto-contracts could work well. I remember something about a discussion before about them (maybe in chat), but since we (the community) found a way to work around one of the things admin already had in place for training (those trainer tickets you can see in the player skills), we were told that they have to revisit what they'll be for and maybe update how others train our horses. :D

This could be something that'll be coming to us. Having a contract agreed upon first and the money auto-sent when the horse returns (and of course, auto-return of the horse) is all really good things.

They'd have to save-a-space for the horse so we don't accidentally hit our max before the horse returns. And then, there's always the issue with allowances. Not that allowances with our horses is a problem. Trainers only want to train the horse, not breed it or comp it or... etc. But that could be another issue.

Anyway, I agree. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RidgeDevil
Visit My Farm

Post by RidgeDevil »

Birtwick_Stables wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:41 pm Hi everyone!
First of all, I would like to say how much I absolutely LOVE this game! Everything about it is amazing and playing it makes my day! Second, I have a few suggestions. I did look at the list of already suggested and didn't see anything like what I'm about to suggest. If I missed something, I apologize! I don't want this to be taken the wrong way-for example, like I'm complaining. I'm merely suggesting something. I know how much hard work the admins put into this game and I don't want to put more work on them so this suggestion is just for the future! :D

Suggestion:

1. Training contracts

The ability to send a horse of yours away for training for a certain amount of time. Ex. a week. At the end of the week, the horse will return to you. Contracts would ensure that horses aren't stolen

The trainer will be paid when they have completed the required amount of training.

So there's my two cents! If anyone has anything to add/elaborate on, please, feel free!

-Birtwick
Hi, I have 3 newborn colts can you train them all will pay 100k for each one. Train them fully in everystat except speed and agilty
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

RidgeDevil wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:32 pm
Birtwick_Stables wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:41 pm Hi everyone!

Suggestion:

1. Training contracts

-Birtwick
Hi, I have 3 newborn colts can you train them all will pay 100k for each one. Train them fully in everystat except speed and agilty
Hey! I wish I could train but atm I am really full with my own foals. However, HSC Competing, my friend who is also a great trainer, might be willing to train for you! Again, I am so sorry!
-Birtwick
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
RidgeDevil
Visit My Farm

Post by RidgeDevil »

np
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 am