Community Forum

Plz Read :)

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Plz Read :)

Post by brettdiesel »

So i do bull riding (yes a female bull rider) and i know this is a horse game so im thinking that this game can do some Saddle Bronc competition. So basicly there is a compitition hosted by (username) and they can enter themself as a rider and there will be a speacial saddle just for bronc riding (like irl) and there will be the
1. Flank Strap
2. Bronc Saddle
3. Buck reins
4. strap were yer hanging on
and then there will be like the compititions and then the rider and then all that stuff
and then you can raise the bronc horses and when they get to be 3 train them and then when they get to be 5 start competitng them- make sone sence? lol
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Plz Read :)

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

None of the other disciplines require tack. That doesn't make any sense. It could definitely be added to the "western" competing category but from a gameplay standpoint there's not really any reason for it to be any different to any of the other competitions
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We do plan to add a lot more western tack. It just takes a lot of time and effort to get the details of the drawings right!
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Tom wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:32 pm We do plan to add a lot more western tack. It just takes a lot of time and effort to get the details of the drawings right!
Sweet! that is awesome!! thank you much for reading
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:13 pm None of the other disciplines require tack. That doesn't make any sense. It could definitely be added to the "western" competing category but from a gameplay standpoint there's not really any reason for it to be any different to any of the other competitions
it was just an idea
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:46 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:46 pm