Community Forum

Ceceilia ping

Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ceceilia ping

Post by Ealesi »

Ceceilia wrote: Hi! You used a private stud that wasn't supposed to be used for public use up from crazzylily freezer, can you please delete/rehoming button the foals? horse linked below.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4197609
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ceceilia ping

Post by Heartland2001 »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:31 pm
Ceceilia wrote: Hi! You used a private stud that wasn't supposed to be used for public use up from crazzylily freezer, can you please delete/rehoming button the foals? horse linked below.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4197609
Hey sorry to be nosy but I noticed one of the foals is for sale and you might want to buy it to rehome I was gonna do it but I don't have enough money right now
Ceceilia
Visit My Farm

Post by Ceceilia »

Oh my gosh,Im so sorry, ive already started training on them. would it be possible to keep one and give the rest to you, or rehome them?
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Ceceilia wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:56 pm Oh my gosh,Im so sorry, ive already started training on them. would it be possible to keep one and give the rest to you, or rehome them?
Owner of the stud has requested they all be rehomed to the server using the rehome button (button farthest to the right on options menu), not sold to players or used in any function as the stud was marked for private use only. They are offline, but i asked them this morning when they asked for my help pinging you what the desired outcome was. It's like using someone else's work to get ahead when that work was not for public use.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Heartland2001 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:46 pm
Hey sorry to be nosy but I noticed one of the foals is for sale and you might want to buy it to rehome I was gonna do it but I don't have enough money right now
it's up for offers only. I offered so i can delete it.
Cecillia wrote:One is up for sale
I offered to buy it to remove it from the game, the other two/three need removed as well. Owner of stud has asked all foals be deleted. If you don't know how to do it, put them up for offer only and i'll do it. Keeping one is not an option owner is ok with. You're less than 200% into training, there are tons of non private studs and horses for sale that exceed these in quality you can either choose to breed to or buy and start over. Just check and make sure they don't say PRIVATE or TRANSFER before using or offering on them.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:27 pm
Heartland2001 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:46 pm

it's up for offers only. I offered so i can delete it.
Cecillia wrote:One is up for sale
I offered to buy it to remove it from the game, the other two/three need removed as well. Owner of stud has asked all foals be deleted. If you don't know how to do it, put them up for offer only and i'll do it. Keeping one is not an option owner is ok with. You're less than 200% into training, there are tons of non private studs and horses for sale that exceed these in quality you can either choose to breed to or buy and start over. Just check and make sure they don't say PRIVATE or TRANSFER before using or offering on them.
Hmm that's weird when I saw it it was 5k but maybe I read it wrong I hope your able to sort this out ;)
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Heartland2001 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:33 pm
Hmm that's weird when I saw it it was 5k but maybe I read it wrong I hope your able to sort this out ;)
Thank you for keeping an eye on this while I was asleep. Owner is +2 GMT, I'm -5 GMT, so the overlap is real. Just trying to help out a good friend of mine, given i know how much work they have put into this line. They're super upset by this, hence why I reached out to be a calm middle man.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 pm
Heartland2001 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:33 pm
Thank you for keeping an eye on this while I was asleep. Owner is +2 GMT, I'm -5 GMT, so the overlap is real. Just trying to help out a good friend of mine, given i know how much work they have put into this line. They're super upset by this, hence why I reached out to be a calm middle man.
Np I know I would appreciate it if I were in this situation and definitely understand how frustrating it is when private studs are used I had it happen once and the players didn't even respond to my ping :( and I also understand how much effort lots of players put into there lines as I'm one of them lol
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Heartland2001 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:40 pm
Np I know I would appreciate it if I were in this situation and definitely understand how frustrating it is when private studs are used I had it happen once and the players didn't even respond to my ping :( and I also understand how much effort lots of players put into there lines as I'm one of them lol
I feel this. My line of low coi are as close to this as i get, and I'd be gutted if one was used without permission, or correct stud fee when they are public; let alone if someone were to get ahold of my beloved finnish universals.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Ealesi wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:50 pm
Heartland2001 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:40 pm
I feel this. My line of low coi are as close to this as i get, and I'd be gutted if one was used without permission, or correct stud fee when they are public; let alone if someone were to get ahold of my beloved finnish universals.
I feel the same way about my line of fluffy mane tbs that are white with minimal paint markings and face markings I put a lot of work into them so I totally get it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:08 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:08 pm