Community Forum

All Breeds Project - 297/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Australian Brumby, Cape Horse, Fleuva

Post by Corvus »

Australian Brumby: Australian Stock Horse x Australian Pony
Foals Bred: 5
Last breed for both the Australian Stock Horse and the Australian Pony! I only have the one Australian Pony and he's 3*

Rampant Snowdrift

He's 8% too horse and on the top of the range for body size and bottom for height. My Australian Stock Horse mare is 4* and just a little too tall

Cool Mushroom

She's on the high end of the range for type which goes well with Snowdrift. Size might be the biggest issue. She's in the middle, but it's a pretty narrow range, so it might be hard to hit. Especially since these two have had several foals together and none of them came out as Brumbies. But they're what I have to work with.

Cape Horse: Persian Arabian x Java
Foals Bred: 0
My Java is 0*. Too short, too thicc, too pony

Demonic Ink

My Persian Arabian is 3*. She's a little too horse and too short

Salt Drama

Not great, but I can work with this. Although the biggest issue I have is that they're both mares. And since it seems unlikely either of these breeds are up for sale or stud, that means I'm gonna make some half Javas since my Java is way off and I also need em for the Fleuva.

Fleuva: NAB x Java
Foals Bred: 3
Same Java as before, exact same problems, except she's ever so slightly closer in height and type for this breed.

Demonic Ink

So I think after I get a few half Javas from Ink, I'll breed her to a NAB. I think that NABs should offset her issues well enough.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:47 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:47 pm