Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:So pretty:)
I want to see how good he is! If he won't be successful, I will sell him. 3 more colts are waiting and I'm sorting 24 foals from Poseidon.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:So pretty:)
I want to see how good he is! If he won't be successful, I will sell him. 3 more colts are waiting and I'm sorting 24 foals from Poseidon.
He looks promising. His body length/proportions are good in rl for a horse
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:He looks promising. His body length/proportions are good in rl for a horse
Good!
So go ahead and name him :D
I got some good colts and a whole pasture of Hackneys. A little bit more than I'm able to handle...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:He looks promising. His body length/proportions are good in rl for a horse
Good!
So go ahead and name him :D
I got some good colts and a whole pasture of Hackneys. A little bit more than I'm able to handle...
I like California Chrome
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I like California Chrome
Sounds good! I like it too.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/694179 just look at his BR, he will beat purebred Arabs
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/694182 this one is still undecided
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/694187 just for fun. He might give us new Rage in future.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
I missed you again, Leticia! I'm fine. Actually, I'm restoring Hackneys and I forgot the other breed, working on Tersk and keeping some Russian Dons. Leasing mares everywhere, so I'm very busy. Not mentioning current EDH line. :lol:
I started to worry about you! Keep us in touch, please, we like to know you're fine.
I'm sorry for worrying you guys, I will definitely keep in touch, don't worry, if I die, I'll leave it in my will to tell you guys about my funeral (Oops, shouldn't be talking about this) :lol: Good Luck for your respective projects, guys
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: I missed you again, Leticia! I'm fine. Actually, I'm restoring Hackneys and I forgot the other breed, working on Tersk and keeping some Russian Dons. Leasing mares everywhere, so I'm very busy. Not mentioning current EDH line. :lol:
I started to worry about you! Keep us in touch, please, we like to know you're fine.
I'm sorry for worrying you guys, I will definitely keep in touch, don't worry, if I die, I'll leave it in my will to tell you guys about my funeral (Oops, shouldn't be talking about this) :lol: Good Luck for your respective projects, guys
Jeez Leticia! Lol that was a bit thick. We all missed you a lot :D what wa the breed you wanted me to help you with again? Sorry. I have the worst memory possible.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Pure beauty!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Jeez Leticia! Lol that was a bit thick. We all missed you a lot :D what wa the breed you wanted me to help you with again? Sorry. I have the worst memory possible.
Oh, you can be a little bit scary!
Actually, this one with 50 movement will sire some colts... Hope to get something decent.
[horse=]687691[/horse]
And my Arab colt seems to be too short for me! 16.00 hh at 1 year.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Jeez Leticia! Lol that was a bit thick. We all missed you a lot :D what wa the breed you wanted me to help you with again? Sorry. I have the worst memory possible.
Oh, you can be a little bit scary!
Actually, this one with 50 movement will sire some colts... Hope to get something decent.
[horse=]687691[/horse]
And my Arab colt seems to be too short for me! 16.00 hh at 1 year.
Hmph. :lol:
Nice! He's cute.
Lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:15 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:15 am