Community Forum

Horse

brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horse

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueen

This is about the 3 horses you asked me to train once....I trained them and you never picked them up, and even though it was not my fault im still verry sorry about this.
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse

Post by slayqueenn »

brettdiesel wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 pm
slayqueen

This is about the 3 horses you asked me to train once....I trained them and you never picked them up, and even though it was not my fault im still verry sorry about this.
Which 3 horses? I apologise, I don't think I've sent any but if so it would be a great help if you could link them. I don't get notifications for these because my user is spelt with 2 n's. :)
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueenn wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 pm

Which 3 horses? I apologise, I don't think I've sent any but if so it would be a great help if you could link them. I don't get notifications for these because my user is spelt with 2 n's. :)
Ahh thts why it wont work lol - they have died so i cannot but they were TB's in a paint coloring
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

brettdiesel wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:41 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 pm
Ahh thts why it wont work lol - they have died so i cannot but they were TB's in a paint coloring
I don't think I've had any TBs with paint colourings, do you have the names of them by chance? Dead horses can still be linked, the gallery just might not be updated.
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueenn wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:42 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:41 pm

I don't think I've had any TBs with paint colourings, do you have the names of them by chance? Dead horses can still be linked, the gallery just might not be updated.
I do not remeber i just remeber i was training them for you when you first started
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

brettdiesel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:04 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:42 pm

I do not remeber i just remeber i was training them for you when you first started
Do you remember how long ago? The only horse I recall sending to you was a turkmene cross that you aged out instead
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840387
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueenn wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:49 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:04 pm

Do you remember how long ago? The only horse I recall sending to you was a turkmene cross that you aged out instead
It was when you first joined so idk...last year- all i wanted to say was sorry for that - and the terkmene
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

brettdiesel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:51 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:49 pm

It was when you first joined so idk...last year- all i wanted to say was sorry for that - and the terkmene
That's ok about that but my first post was not last year, it was january of this year :P Feel free to look through my posts from the start if you can find anything.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueenn wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:54 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:51 pm

That's ok about that but my first post was not last year, it was january of this year :P Feel free to look through my posts from the start if you can find anything.
Okay but im still sorry - i have a terkmene that is a golden color if you want it...I'm doing Canadian horses so i was just gonna re-home it or auction it off - if u wan't it
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

brettdiesel wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:09 am
slayqueenn wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:54 pm
Okay but im still sorry - i have a terkmene that is a golden color if you want it...I'm doing Canadian horses so i was just gonna re-home it or auction it off - if u wan't it
No that's okay, please don't worry about the turkmene. What would you like me to do about the tbs?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:20 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:20 am