Community Forum

Loads of low COI horses available

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
slayqueenn2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Location: Wherever the horses take me 🤷‍♀️ (Niagara Falls, Ontario. Niagara On The Lake)
Visit My Farm

Loads of low COI horses available

Post by slayqueenn2 »

Low COI galloways, tbs, and much more.
Welcome to the low COI sales forum of Ealesi & slayqueenn, these lines are made entirely by us with a few exceptions of AC public studs.

Currently there are a bunch of galloways for sale. Links will be added soon, if you are interested please copy the code below.

Code: Select all

[quote="slayqueenn"]Sales[/quote]

[quote="slayqueen2"]Sales[/quote]

[quote="Ealesi"]Sales[/quote]
Please ping one of us. Usually I am on all evening into mid night, I believe Ealesi is on sometimes in the day, as well as late (late) in the night. Feel free to ping either one, it doesn't matter. We are both −5 hours (UTC/GMT -5)

GALLOWAYS

Galloways are currently selling for 5-10mil each. They usually have COI under 10%, this cannot be certain though. Please let us know how many you would like and what gender, most of the time we serve a variety.

THOROUGHBREDS

Thoroughbreds are currently being offered. These sell for around 40-60mil a piece. Please inform us about your budget and/or current balance. These are expensive because we have been working on these for months.

CLYDESDALES

Clydesdales are on discount! 100k obo for stallions, 200k for mares.

SHIRES

Shires are on discount! 50-75k each :)
Last edited by slayqueenn2 on Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Loads of low COI horses available

Post by Ealesi »

Here's one available patterned mare, which does offer the option of potentially patterned TB's! Price is reduced due to having 26% coi.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4218970
slayqueenn2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Location: Wherever the horses take me 🤷‍♀️ (Niagara Falls, Ontario. Niagara On The Lake)
Visit My Farm

Re: Loads of low COI horses available

Post by slayqueenn2 »

UPDATED
Clydesdales and Shires are on discount! All are available on the market for a quick buy.
PineCrest South German Horses
Home of the German Horses, offically collaborating with Ealesi's Finnish Universals
"We put the can in canter?" - Sam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am