Community Forum

MPE Annex - Turkmene Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Raikit II
Visit My Farm

Re: MPE Annex - Turkmene Project

Post by Raikit II »

So I've moved this project over to my main so I can hold some horses on here. It's been moved to a back-burner but is still running. I took a hiatus for a while and while I was gone it seems some people have been using Opening Line to further their Turkmene lines. I've seen a few horses that are higher than my own but have lost track of them (and sadly a lot of them had non-Turkmene blood in their lines. :() Opening Line has a huge amount of foals now, and since I have new foals that have surpassed I have retired him from breeding for the time being.

Now, news! I would like to introduce everyone to ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Tekkadan! He is a black colt with gold speed and 41,958 HGP. From what I remember, he surpasses even the other purebred Turkmenes that I saw. (If I'm wrong on this, please let me know!) He is currently in training and will hopefully be as nice of a show horse as Opening Line. :)

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Tekkadan
LoserFarm
Visit My Farm

Re: MPE Annex - Turkmene Project

Post by LoserFarm »

On my quest to upgrade another breed I ended up with Tchenaranis with better stats that the ones that are on the market. Perhaps you're interested? My Tchenarani pasture can be found at: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/50443
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:08 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:08 pm