Community Forum

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: Earth Creek Ranch

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Hey I see that you quoted me but there's nothing to read. Is this a glitch or did you accidentally submit? :p

P.S.: Meadowlark Gold just foaled a colt sired by my stud Velvet Twilight Cowboy. He rates 4* in height with a gold intelligence and genetic potential of 51,863. :D

P.S.S: Twilight Candle foaled a colt sired by Not a Lil Storm. Also 4* in height with a gold intelligence, green stamina+agility and genetic potential of 51,546. :D

I GOT A 5* FILLY!!!!!! I was getting discrouaged because 15 mares had their foals today and I had to rehome 12 of them! :( Then I got a 4* filly with a GP of 51k and I started getting excited... and then one of my mares dropped a 5* filly! I couldn't believe me eyes at first! I am so happy! She has a GP of 41k which is low :( but she has gold intelligence and she's 5*!!
How are you coming along? The two colts you showed me yesterday are amazing! :D
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
Hey I see that you quoted me but there's nothing to read. Is this a glitch or did you accidentally submit? :p

P.S.: Meadowlark Gold just foaled a colt sired by my stud Velvet Twilight Cowboy. He rates 4* in height with a gold intelligence and genetic potential of 51,863. :D

P.S.S: Twilight Candle foaled a colt sired by Not a Lil Storm. Also 4* in height with a gold intelligence, green stamina+agility and genetic potential of 51,546. :D

I GOT A 5* FILLY!!!!!! I was getting discrouaged because 15 mares had their foals today and I had to rehome 12 of them! :( Then I got a 4* filly with a GP of 51k and I started getting excited... and then one of my mares dropped a 5* filly! I couldn't believe me eyes at first! I am so happy! She has a GP of 41k which is low :( but she has gold intelligence and she's 5*!!
Congratulations! :D See, eventually we'll get what we want! Just lots of patience and determination. When she gets older just breed her to my stud who's currently up or the colts I dropped last night :P
I actually just logged in to check my notifications. I'm going to take my second daily walk, then come back and play :)

Edit 8/15/17 12:13 p.m:
So I checked on my Grand Champion hunter this morning before school....he earned a champion in endurance already and I only entered him in that yesterday just for giggles and grins. He has a GCH++ title :D
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Congratulations! :D See, eventually we'll get what we want! Just lots of patience and determination. When she gets older just breed her to my stud who's currently up or the colts I dropped last night :P
I actually just logged in to check my notifications. I'm going to take my second daily walk, then come back and play :)

So I checked on my Grand Champion hunter this morning before school....he earned a champion in endurance already and I only entered him in that yesterday just for giggles and grins. He has a GCH++ title :D
Hey! so this is cassietaylor27, I just made a holding account! So if you want, you can sell my two studs to me so I can keep them on my holding account! It's nicer than I thought to be able to hold your favorite horses!
Wow he's doing amazing! So what do you call him? So I don't have to keep calling him your champion stallion :lol:
I had a 5* colt born today but nothing else really exciting going on... wbu? How's things going?
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

bunnylover88 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Hey! so this is cassietaylor27, I just made a holding account! So if you want, you can sell my two studs to me so I can keep them on my holding account! It's nicer than I thought to be able to hold your favorite horses!
Wow he's doing amazing! So what do you call him? So I don't have to keep calling him your champion stallion :lol:
I had a 5* colt born today but nothing else really exciting going on... wbu? How's things going?
Sure! I'll put them up for offers and send you the link! :D I know, isn't it nice to be able to keep your favorites immortal forever :twisted:
His name is Peppered Topaz, barn name Topaz :P
Nothing really exciting either tbh, I'm waiting for my QHs to drop. Had to rehome a foal because it was a colt and I need a filly. Getting ready to go ride my horse in real life.
JillJessieII
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessieII »

cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
Sure! I'll put them up for offers and send you the link! :D I know, isn't it nice to be able to keep your favorites immortal forever :twisted:
Nothing really exciting either tbh, I'm waiting for my QHs to drop. Had to rehome a foal because it was a colt and I need a filly. Getting ready to go ride my horse in real life.
I offered on them with my holding account! So I have another 5* filly and a 5* and 4* colt!! There is a 5* Quarter horse up for stud that has a high GP and three golds I believe that is the father of all three of these foals.. I forgot his name... His stud fee is $10k tho :( He throws mostly colts but they are all good in conformation! You should check him out... I'll comment once I go check out what his name is!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
/TP/ Running Wings (GP 54k 5* QH stud)
Here's his name and GP and stuff! Have you used him yet?
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
I offered on them with my holding account! So I have another 5* filly and a 5* and 4* colt!! There is a 5* Quarter horse up for stud that has a high GP and three golds I believe that is the father of all three of these foals.. I forgot his name... His stud fee is $10k tho :( He throws mostly colts but they are all good in conformation! You should check him out... I'll comment once I go check out what his name is!
Okay! I'll go accept your offers. And congratulations on the new foals! :D I'll check him out!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
/TP/ Running Wings (GP 54k 5* QH stud)
Here's his name and GP and stuff! Have you used him yet?
I'm going to check him out after I accept your offers! I'll have to wait to use him though, my mares are still pregnant.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Okay! I'll go accept your offers. And congratulations on the new foals! :D I'll check him out!
Great! Thanks! How's everything going? have you been able to use the stallion?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:37 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:37 pm