Community Forum

Training (CLOSED)

jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Training (ONE PLACE OPEN)

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
jl1106 wrote:OK so about this futurity training, do you still want to do it I understand if you don't. If you do how much do I pay you??
Since I'm offering, it's free. You just have to link a young horse, newborn. If you want me to find a good stud for you, I can read the stats on them.

Thanks!! My mares pregnant right now though. Can I use the foal she is going to have? I'm very excited about this foal because the stallion I used was really nice I think. But I would like you to help me I can't read the stats on the stallions. I can get back to you once the foal is born, if you want
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

jl1106 wrote:Thanks!! My mares pregnant right now though. Can I use the foal she is going to have? I'm very excited about this foal because the stallion I used was really nice I think. But I would like you to help me I can't read the stats on the stallions. I can get back to you once the foal is born, if you want
That works for me.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
jl1106 wrote:Thanks!! My mares pregnant right now though. Can I use the foal she is going to have? I'm very excited about this foal because the stallion I used was really nice I think. But I would like you to help me I can't read the stats on the stallions. I can get back to you once the foal is born, if you want
That works for me.
Great!! I'll let you know when the foal is born! :D
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

jl1106 wrote:
Retsi wrote:
That works for me.
Great!! I'll let you know when the foal is born! :D
The foal was born but a bit of a disappointment :cry:
JL Magical Bonfire

But this guy is much better!
JL Truly Me
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

jl1106 wrote:
jl1106 wrote: Great!! I'll let you know when the foal is born! :D
The foal was born but a bit of a disappointment :cry:
JL Magical Bonfire

JL Truly Me
The filly has better scores. Her speed is one point away from 50/65. She has three scores above 40/65, the rest are 29+, besides strength. The Akhals are generally weak anyways, so that's not a concern. I'll take the filly. Her conformation overall is better than that of the colt :D
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
jl1106 wrote: The foal was born but a bit of a disappointment :cry:
JL Magical Bonfire

JL Truly Me
The filly has better scores. Her speed is one point away from 50/65. She has three scores above 40/65, the rest are 29+, besides strength. The Akhals are generally weak anyways, so that's not a concern. I'll take the filly. Her conformation overall is better than that of the colt :D
OK I'll put her up! COOL :lol:
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Training (CLOSED)

Post by jl1106 »

She's up!!
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
I noticed that the strength on your Akhals is a bit low, can I send you mares or stallions to improve your lines? You seem interested in them. I have nice Akhal mixes, and a few purebreds.
So do you know of any nice AT stallions that have good strength?? Or mares?
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

I've been looking for AT's with good strength but I haven't been successful.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

jl1106 wrote:I've been looking for AT's with good strength but I haven't been successful.
I have this very old mare from when I bred foundation Akhals. Her genetic potential is low, she's first generation, but her strength is 19. Have you considered breeding your own Akhals to improve your others? It's a quite simple breed. Turk x Arabian, and since Arabians are popular, you can use high COI, high GP ones because Turks are generally only AC - 2nd generation.

SF Aphrodite
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am